• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is my villager a dirty little liar? D:

Party Poison

Look Alive Sunshine
Bells
Switch
1534-3411-1631
Voodoo Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
So I was talking to all my villagers this morning and Kabuki said that he heard Pietro is thinking of moving. Pietro is like my number one dreamie and of course I ran over to Pietro's house and asked him.

However, every time I've asked him he mentions nothing about moving. He just talks about how I'm a bell pincher and his normal hobbies and stuff like how Sahara is in town. I've asked him all day to the point where he needs to think about things and needs space. Is it because an NPC is in town that he won't mention moving or is Kabuki a dirty little liar?

Would it be safe to transfer him to my other town if he is moving because that's the town he originally came from so I don't know if he can go into there. Am scared, I love my Pietro baby. ; ~;

I also feel like him and Curlos aren't getting alone, could that be why they are moving, cause they are both smug sheeps? :c

Last edited:
He won't mention moving when he's in his house. You should see him outside and wait for him to PING you. Save your game and reload it several times until you find him outside. He should ping you then.

Do you TT? Try TTing a few hours. Then he might ping you, its safe too because my gossiping snooty Pancetti from my old town said someone was leaving. And when I went up to them, they didn't ping. So I TT'ed a few hours and went back to them when they we're outside, and they pinged me about moving.

I had a similar problem, but no, weekly NPCs like Redd/Saharan/etc won't affect it. Try reloading, having salt characters walk around him, he will eventually ping you if he's outside.

You have to cycle through 16 villager moving out before a villager can move back into a town, if I understand correctly, he moved from town A to town B? He could only move back into town A if 16 other villagers have moved out since he left.

You should have 4 days before he's in boxes, but keep trying to get him to ping you.

Do you TT? Try TTing a few hours. Then he might ping you, its safe too because my gossiping snooty Pancetti from my old town said someone was leaving. And when I went up to them, they didn't ping. So I TT'ed a few hours and went back to them when they we're outside, and they pinged me about moving.
You don't really have to TT a few hours ahead. Just Save and Quit your game, re-load it again and try to find him outside. If he doesn't ping you immediately, go to the beach and wait there for 5 mins (I've had this happen with a few villagers). Then go up to see him again. He will definitely ping you. Do not talk to him either because after you initiate conversation, you need to wait a while before they ping you again. Hope this helps.

And when any villager mentions that another one is moving, they're not lying.

Last edited:
The villager that wants to move has to ping you. They won't mention it in conversation no matter now much you talk to them. It's always best to save and quit and try to find him until he pings. If you have other characters you can try using them as well. When a villager refused to ping my mayor they would often ping a secondary character. ^^

Kabuki is a man of incredible honor and integrity. Even jokingly said, this accusation makes me sad. :( :)

Kabuki is a man of incredible honor and integrity. Even jokingly said, this accusation makes me sad. :( :)

I didn't mean to make you sad, I love Kabuki, he's one of my dreamies. D: AC:NL is myfirst AC game so I'm not familiar with a lot of concepts.

Sorry I didn't reply, I was out all day busy with moving to a new apartment, but when I came back Pietro pinged me. Hurrah! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping teach me something new about the game.

Back