• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is it just me or...

I've never had a New Leaf villager be rude or unkind to me in any way. What dialog is it that you guys think is rude?
It's very annoying how sanitized the dialog in the game is tbh.

I really like the peppy and snooty types! Uchi villagers rub me the wrong way and so do some smug villagers like Pietro... I can't deal with him. He was in my tent once and I thought it would be cool to have a clown villager and fill his house with balloon things, butttttttttttt..... he was a mega mega kameha meha you know what, so I was just like, no thanks bye Felicia! I had Cyrano too and he was interesting as a grumpy/cranky villager. Eventually he just started stalking me to give me things. Doesn't help that his home was right next to mine lol. Anyway, love peppy and snooty, plus they're prettier!

The peppy villagers are damn annoying. When I try to farm for Public Works Projects, they not only ask useless questions nearly exclusively, but they ask the worst useless questions. Coincidentally, the ugliest villager in StarFall right now is a peppy villager, but I'm not getting rid of any villagers.

Peppies are okay, but they tend to annoy me more than other personalities. Uchis can sometimes have their mean moments but I like them overall. I've never had a problem with snooties (maybe because they seem older and more mature than the peppies) and the crankies are like cute grumpy old men. :'3

Back