Is anyone else still playing AC:PG/AC:GC?

I haven't played in a few months, but ACGC is pretty much the only AC game I go back to. WW and CF just doesn't have the same charm as GC.

Actually, I've been thinking about playing it again, it'd definitely help with my excitement for AC3DS.

I'm not really playing per se, I've been using it for reference of the patterns that I have.

I wanted to continue playing Population Growing. Started up playing last fall. But after playing through Halloween and wearing myself to tears trying to get every single piece of furniture, I was so wore out and drained from the game that I found myself not wanting to play anymore. Now I just can't get into the game again.

I just ordered it off of eBay last night!! :) I'm super excited for it to come... It looks even better than CF & WW!

I play it daily. It is the only one that I still maintain every day (or attempt to) since 2002.

I still play it, but not as often as I used to. Though I still play it because Octavian has stayed over the course of years.

I still play, as well. My original town, Avalon, is going strong and I've managed to keep most of my favorite characters. I don't play as often as I used to, so I need to do more housecleaning, bug-stomping, and weed-pulling, but that's all part of it. I'm the only one who plays, but I created three other "characters" so I could build up all the houses. I use those for storage and rotate my favorite furniture. It's also nice having extra basements for storage, too.

I also have a second town, which is a mess, but I use it for selling turnips and finding more items. I use the character I created there to travel, that way I have less worry of losing my long-time residents in Avalon.

I haven't played another Animal Crossing since forever, but my brother now plays on my old Wild World. ;)

I burnt down my town, chopped down all my trees, tortured the information out of the villagers and killed the old turtle to break the spirits of the rebellion. None will escape the hellhole of Central.

Yes,I still do,and have played it daily since I got it back in 2005.The only bad thing is that I can't visit other people's town unless I know them in real life or they send me the memory card,which probably will never happen.

I booted it up yesterday since I haven't been able to turn on my Wii forever, and I'm so glad everyone stayed!

I really want to buy it off of eBay, and just play in on my Wii. I don't think I'll go out of my way to buy a game cube when it will work perfectly on my Wii.

Back