• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

baten kaitos !!! anyone playing ?

mogyay

✨night night✨
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
it was one of my fave games for gamecube (along with skies of arcadia) so i was SO EXCITED when the remaster was announced, sadly due to work i won't be able to play it until next week - is anyone else playing? what's your opinion?

I haven't picked it up yet and thus haven't played it, but I do want to at some point! I never played the original Baten Kaitos but heard good things about it, so the original remaster announcement piqued my interest and it's definitely something I want to experience for myself.

it was one of my fave games for gamecube (along with skies of arcadia)
Now can we see Skies of Arcadia finally remastered too?

That's one I wanted to play on GameCube but never got a chance. I'll probably pick it up at some point.

i'm about 10 or so hours in now and i seriously forgot how much i love this game and the combat system!! also the landscapes/town/cities are soooo gorgeous ! really recommend buying it, also im happy i can listen to the japanese dub (idk maybe i could in the original but i did not)

i completely forgot the concept of missable items/cards though so i've had to reset to like 3 hours ago lmao, had to open a games faq which is wild
Post automatically merged:

I haven't picked it up yet and thus haven't played it, but I do want to at some point! I never played the original Baten Kaitos but heard good things about it, so the original remaster announcement piqued my interest and it's definitely something I want to experience for myself.

Now can we see Skies of Arcadia finally remastered too?

my only dream is a remastered skies of arcadia, it's the only thing in google alerts - i do think it could happen..

Back