Is anyone else still playing AC:PG/AC:GC?

i just found my memory card and loaded up my town and Tabby yelled at me saying "Where have you been for 42 months!" lololol

No, but I would love to play it again! It was my first Animal Crossing game, so it certainly does hold some great memories.

I haven't played it in a good long while. I was going to play it last night actually, but I couldn't remember where I placed it last. So I can't until I find it. It's still my favorite out of the series, but New Leaf is a very close second.

I haven't played the original AC in about a year but I have heavy nostalgia attached to it. AC on GCN remains one of my favorite games of all time just because it was the perfect game at the perfect time for me. I was in college at the time and it was perfect having so much free time and being able to play it before class, early in the morning, after classes, late at night, etc. Nothing will beat the Gamecube era for me. It represents everything awesome in that time of my life. Even with Animal Crossing New Leaf's advances, I still prefer the original Animal Crossing. The awesome soundtrack had something to do with it but it just had a more charming feel to it. I love New Leaf to death but nothing beats the original.

I never played it until recently.

I dont see what all the fuss is to be honest. I think the nostalgia goggles are a bit too tight.

I have one town right now and I was trying to at least visit it a couple times a month (NL and WW are keeping me a lil busy), but pretty soon once I run out of things to do in NL and WW I'll be back to playing this one, I'm hoping for 3 times a week.

I don't play the GameCube version anymore. Ever since I got my hands on Wild World, I didn't continue playing the GC version any longer.

Well, as the disc says, ANIMAL CROSSING is in my GameCube right now, and looking at the memory card, the ANIMAL CROSSING 59 is in there too, and I have the spine of the case sitting next to my GameCube, and reading ANIMAL CROSSING on it right now, so I do not play such a game titled Population: Growing! but do play a game titled Animal Crossing. Just today was playing Donkey Kong on it, something I wish would have been kept on future ANIMAL CROSSING games that wasn't.

I still play every so often, but not as much as I used to since I go to school and work so much. But sometimes during my breaks Ill play. For me its just more convenient having the game on a handheld versus a console since Im not home for most of the day during the week.

ACNL iss ssssssoooooooo OVERATED ACGC 4 LIFE but srsly tho I play it like 4 times a week at the least im a huge fan of that game....

I play it when I feel like playing it.

I actually emulate it on my PC for easy access, though I do have the physical copy.

I dont play as often as I like to. Sometimes I go through phases of where I play it every chance I get to and other times Ill just check my town and Ill be done after a few minutes. But for now Im not playing as much because of school. Im thinking of starting over this summer when Ill have more free time since I havent touched my town in over a year and a half.

Although I love it, I haven't really played Population Growing in nearly year. Eh, at least I'm not like those people who have abandoned their Population Growing towns for over, say, eight years.

Back