Is anyone else still playing AC:PG/AC:GC?

Nope. I still play it from time to time. Still have the same town I first started back in 2002.

Nope. I still play it from time to time. Still have the same town I first started back in 2002.
That's awesome. (You as well JVGS! I love your videos!) I really wish I hadn't sold mine. City Folk improved on some things, but nothing beats the original.

I had it. I played it for awhile.
The Wii came out, CityFolk came out, I got a stimulus check that paid for them and 2 other games.
A few years later I had to sell my gamecube and it's games to have enough store credit at Gamestop for something else.
^_^ Yep you got it. The 3DS!
I sold my original DS and half it's games (ones I didn't play anymore.) when I went in to buy my Black 3DS.
After all that I paid nothing! *giggles*

T_T I do miss my town in AC:Gamecube sometimes though. T_T

I play it. I'm not as active on it as what I used to be, but I still play it.

No, back then I never had a memory card or enough knowledge that AC:pG (that sounds weird. Animal Crossing. PG.)was good or even real.

I played Wild World on the R4 (that I used to have) and it was pretty fun even though the Wi-Fi stinks (I don't like how changing security settings on a router is a way to set up Wi-Fi Iin wild world.). It was pretty much the only game I played during the R4 times.

City Folk was pretty fun. I'm playing again. It's fun but its not extremely fun that your head pops after doing an event. And writing this post makes me want to play/buy Wild World again. AND makes me want to change the router settings for Wi-Fi.

I play it sometimes, but not too often since im usually on ACCF nowadays.

I still play! I'm so happy. I haven't played in a long time. And I got a new neighbor...Buzz! One of my favorite animals!! I was freaking out. :D

I will start a new file now. My wii is broken and my DS-game stolen... so there's no other way for me to play Animal Crossing, and since I'm longing for the new game so badly, I have to satisfy my Animal Crossing-needs NOW. :D

But the last time that I played it must have been years ago. Literally.

When my sister moved out, she ended up taking it with her :p. So I don't get to play it anymore. But I hadn't touched it for several years anyway, so it wasn't too big of a loss.

I used to play AC:pG before I lost my gamecube somehow. (how I managed to lose it is a loooong story)
I also used to play AC:WW alot but I got bored 'cause of the few festivals and not being able to do wifi. So now all I really play is AC:CF.

I bought the game earlier this week, I started with ww then went on to cf but always wanted this version. I finally have it and I love it! It is my favourite.. so far. Although the villagers are seriously angry in this one haha.

Back