• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is Animal Crossing ''Gone''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, the AC series is a series that can't continue to live, and that just two games was enough.

JamesBertie said:
i play it when im bord but i use it to talk to friends
Is that right? Then why not use the Wii Speak Channel.. That way you have no annoying Animal Crossing music hurting your eardrums over and over again.

ac is sooo fun i've quit like 10 times.. I've rebought wild world like twice same with cf.. and i rebougt gc like 4 times.. :/ lol i learned my lesson never sell ac games.

I know a ton of people that play Animal Crossing. I'd never really say Animal Crossing is 'dead', however, a lot of people do tend to leave the game for a couple months or even a year. The truth behind it is that they'll always pick it up and start playing again one day! :O There are forums, fansites, and blogs out there based upon Animal Crossing that have a lot of followers. You just have to find them; and play!

(Yes, I voted for the 'Cool' option).

for some reason, i always start finishing my ac games at the end of summer. i guess it's cause i've done a lot already then, there's not much left.

but i just quit because i could never actually PLAY. watering the flowers was really annoying, and the grass issue didnt really help. and now if i DO wanna play, there'll be weeds everywhere, wilted flowers, and worst of all, the grass will still be brown. -__- not to mention getting furniture will be really difficult.

I know plenty of people who still play it. Don't say "nobody really plays it anymore" because you don't really know that. I know tons of people who still play it. I still play it. I have all 3 AC's and I play them everyday (or try to).

I love AC :)

Mairmalade said:
I know a ton of people that play Animal Crossing. I'd never really say Animal Crossing is 'dead', however, a lot of people do tend to leave the game for a couple months or even a year. The truth behind it is that they'll always pick it up and start playing again one day! :O There are forums, fansites, and blogs out there based upon Animal Crossing that have a lot of followers. You just have to find them; and play!

(Yes, I voted for the 'Cool' option).
I've done that. I've gone a couple weeks/months without playing an AC game, but I always go back and get addicted again. But I don't want to stop playing any time soon. It's starting to become fall in all my AC games and fall is my favorite season :)

I don't know, I remember playing the GameCube Animal Crossing for about like what, 4 years? I played WW for about 1 year, and CF for about 5 months. CF has to be the biggest disappointment I've ever seen, I love when games do fanservice moments in games, such as making an old character return or something, but this game lacked that, making it boring and not fun. After about.. hm... maybe 3 weeks at the most you realize you're doing the same crap everyday. But yes, this is my explanation on the animal crossing series, my inference is that it will die soon if this keeps up. All I can say is, make a game that was like the first, not make a new thing for those soccer moms out there. This ends my rant on the AC series, Thank you for reading.

Also, I realize people are like "People will have to pick up this game and play it again!" Well, I won't be. I threw this hunk of junk game away (In my opinion everyone!) I expect to be playing the GameCube version pretty soon though around Easter, 7th Anniversary too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back