• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is also buying robo furniture

Furry Sparks

Bells
i need anything besides the TV, carpet, and clock (if justin is still selling me it >=] )
but i need it at a sorta low price

:p

Oh and the price for the clock for you is up to 4000 just like the other guy is paying. And this is not agnist the rules because we made the deal sorta in a town not the trading post.

i'll buy the stuff later from you, i have ehough, but i need the money to order the kings beard for somone

;) i'll buy it after i get the money from you desertmonkey

;)
@justin >_>

<big><big><big>w00! 1500 posts!</big></big></big><big></big><big>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i'll buy the stuff later from you, i have ehough, but i need the money to order the kings beard for somone

;)
@justin >_>

<big><big><big>w00! 1500 posts!</big></big></big><big></big><big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
@ Zf: I'm just trying to get you robo stuff like you asked and look, now you won't take it. I don't understand.</big>

Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

;)
@justin >_>

<big><big><big>w00! 1500 posts!</big></big></big><big></big><big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
@ Zf: I'm just trying to get you robo stuff like you asked and look, now you won't take it. I don't understand. </big></big>
<big><big>
no i still want it

:) i just did the >_> becasue it cost more

and i have enough for the lamp & the clock now</big>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

;)
@justin >_>

<big><big>
@ Zf: I'm just trying to get you robo stuff like you asked and look, now you won't take it. I don't understand. </big></big>
<big><big>
no i still want it

and i have enough for the lamp & the clock now </big></big>
<big><big>
What about the sofa?</big>

Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

;)
@justin >_>

<big><big>
<big><big>
no i still want it

and i have enough for the lamp & the clock now </big></big>
<big><big>
What about the sofa? </big></big>
<big><big>
uhh ok i'll come and buy the sofa and clock from you

:p </big>

Back