• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

◊ Irescien's Art dump ◊

Been done my comms for a little while I thought i'd share them !! Here's what I did for @/Lightspring ! 💞

Lightspring.png

I'm super forgetful and I realized I never posted the rest of my OCtobers ! If anyone's interested, here's some more. I actually finished it this year, which I haven't been able to do since 2016, so I have all the way up to 31 to show!

I've already posted 1-6 previously, but I think posting all the way to 31 could be a bit too much so here's 7-15
at 2am, because this is just my life I guess

7-Oriana.png

8-Plantboy.png

9-Scientist.png

10-Mara.png

11-Luke.png

12-Maggie.png

13-Alex.png

14-Astral.png

15-flower.png

Also! Side note, I'm hoping to open up some slots for my shop soon so if anyone would like to be pinged let me know 👉👈

Last edited:
This was my TBT turkey day piece ! 🥺 Curly's Garland

"Curly is really excited to show up with his nice garland, adorned with a bunch of his favourite ornaments! What do you mean they aren’t really holiday appropriate ? But sports are always in style !"

garland.png

You have such stunning artwork, just saw you bump up your shop! When I have more TBT I'd love to commission you a piece of me and my dog (german shepherd) ^^

Soooo I didn't realize I left this hanging for two years 🤔
But i'm just gonna casually revive this thread cuz I have a bit of ac themed art i'd like to share 👍

Starting with my icon and signature I made for the fair!!

dfcocjg-52be3aa3-2f2f-4d38-b9b2-52057e67990a.png

dfcocja-0dac60cc-dba2-4ee7-90da-30a223952e2d.png

My character Payton! the first one is an old ref I wasn't very happy with, the second is his updated ref! He even got a special one with more doodles cuz all my other characters had smaller refs lol 😂 He's special

64911432_Aw6CGEyHxn5GbXl.png

64911866_XuwjOsOUvvHFDTM.png

Post automatically merged:

My second rep, Reed!

50095516_x9qIYTXsKIoQcI3.png

damn thought I had enough time to not merge lmao, I need to figure out the timing, I'm tired 😩

Last edited:
Back