• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ◣✰Intropella Shop ✰ Hybrids Flowers ✰ DLC Exclusives ✰ & More!!◥

I am interested in the backyard pool, outdoor bath, lovely doll, and cataloging the Campus set. What would you want for this?

Hello, how are you? I wish to trade my Korean nonreorderable exclusive Yut board for your turkey dinner. Does this sound ok? I look forward to your reply!

@Poogle1093 : Oh Alright yeah 25k will work.

@starlybree : Sorry sold the backyard pool to poogle. 4 bamboo total of 20k.

@Kirito: Do you have any other Korean exclusives (even if it's orederable?) If possible have all KOR DLC for the turkey?

I have a orderable Korean DLC massage chair, and nonreorderable Korean exclusive bell knickknack.

I want to do 1:1 ratio for nonreorderable, but I can give you the massage chair along with your choice of yut board or bell knickknack

I have a orderable Korean DLC massage chair, and nonreorderable Korean exclusive bell knickknack.

I want to do 1:1 ratio for nonreorderable, but I can give you the massage chair along with your choice of yut board or bell knickknack

Sorry I cannot accept the offer. Since the Yut Board and the Bell Knickknack are easily obtain in the Korean game. However, the Turkey Log only came from DLC in Japan. It's not a fair ratio.

Okay, I will be able to trade whenever you are ready, unless you need to order the items.

I won't reply immediately for couple of hours. I need to eat dinner and do other things.. I will be right back soon.

The only things I have right now that you might want are three pink roses and a top (which I believe is a Korean DLC). How much Bells would I need to have one of your 7-11 items?

Back