• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ◣✰Intropella Shop ✰ Hybrids Flowers ✰ DLC Exclusives ✰ & More!!◥

@xkassidy No sorry, if you read the rules it must be at your town. >_< My town is messy, plus I'm growing hybrids at the moment.

@xkassidy : Great! I have to do another trade first, I might be late. If that's okay?

Edit: I'll be ready at any time now. Haha

Last edited:
@ xkassidy: I'll be there soon!
Edit: I don't see your gate? Can you possibly close and reopen?

@Jarachi29
Yes!!! 0:
How much are you offering?

@xkaassidy: Can you please close and reopen your gate? I don't see your gate on my list!!

Is is too much to ask for a Yule Log and Turkey from your DLC list?

Yes it's too much. Because those 2 items are not ordeable. I'm assuming the Lazy Susan table is orderable. Like I stated on the DLC Exclusives, I am only trading for another exclusives. Please read carefully ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

:O did you add my FC? I'll try again

Yes! I add your FC already.

Yes it's too much. Because those 2 items are not ordeable. I'm assuming the Lazy Susan table is orderable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I add your FC already.

Ohhh okay. Is there any NA exclusives you are missing? I could offer some if you want. If not then I will have to decline my offer because that is all else I really have to offer for the Yule Log and Turkey. O:

Ohhh okay. Is there any NA exclusives you are missing? I could offer some if you want. If not then I will have to decline my offer because that is all else I really have to offer for the Yule Log and Turkey. O:

Sorry I already have the NA exclusive. Since I'm in NA. lol Unless you can offer EU exclusive.. Other than that the Lazy Susan table isn't really worth trading for the Yule Log or Turkey.

Sorry I already have the NA exclusive. Since I'm in NA. lol Unless you can offer EU exclusive.. Other than that the Lazy Susan table isn't really worth trading for the Yule Log or Turkey.

Ok, that's fine! Sorry for the trouble. :)

Back