• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Introduction

Kamex

Bells
Spring Sakura
Light Blue Balloon
Isabelle
Perfect Apple
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Hi everyone, I'm not new here, but I haven't properly introduced myself to these forums and thought I should do so now. My name is David and I'm a big animal crossing fan. I recently bought New Horizons and just started today, it's very fun and relaxing! I've also played other games in the franchise like NL and WW, though I wanted to take my time to plan out my island in NH and hence didn't purchase it until today.

Anyways, lemme tell you guys a bit about me. I primarily play Nintendo games like Pokemon and AC, though I'm more familiar with the DS and 3DS games than the ones for Switch. I also like watching anime and my favorite is Hunter x Hunter. My favorite subject is art and I especially like drawing, painting, and calligraphy. In addition, I've gotten into digital art thanks to Art Academy for 3DS. My favorite sports are tennis and soccer which I've played in college. Besides that, I've taken martial arts classes as a kid and received a black belt in taekwondo.

I joined this community so I can visit some islands of other players here for inspiration and to trade. Plus, I have some drawings that I'd like to post in the Museum. Looking forward to meeting you all and I hope I can contribute as a member here 😄

Congrats on getting New Horizons! 🎉 Which two starter villagers did you get? Do you have any specific villagers you want for your island?

I love browsing The Museum so can't wait to see your art if you post it! 🎨😊

Congrats on getting New Horizons! 🎉 Which two starter villagers did you get? Do you have any specific villagers you want for your island?

I love browsing The Museum so can't wait to see your art if you post it! 🎨😊

I got Ursula and Pierce as my two starter villagers. I definitely want Julian since my island theme is fairycore and a unicorn would fit perfectly. Others I might consider are Judy, Chevre, Etoile, and Sherb because they all look magical and thus match my theme.

Yeah ACNH is so fun! I’ve made a Harry Potter Themed island which is still in progress I just took a little break from it but I’ll get back into it soon

Back