ど
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
ど
つ
Feedback
100% (244) +
Pokemon and Giving Away Free Shiny W/ Every Purchase

going to hop on the bandwagon here as i've got plenty of pokemon
to get rid of from my home and my sword copy LOL.
i just want to clear my space and have already given away a few on my istagram! <3

here's the important info:

☆ all pokemon are legal
☆ most are level 100
☆ most are shiny
☆ regular shiny are all going to be 75-100 TBT each
☆ you are welcome to PM me if you'd like!
☆ mythical/legendary shiny or not will be 200 TBT but i can work things out if need be!
☆ i do have pokemon newly added to sw/sh but not yet listed in dex (no zeraora or melmetal bc i only have 1 of each, for myself.. lmao, i have an extra zeraora but won't be trading that yet)
☆ gigantamax ones that i have to spare that are shiny will be 300 TBT
☆ FREE extras are always included (this will be an additional sometimes free shiny pokemon with any order placed, sometimes i'm in an extra mood and will gladly give several free ones if i have enough to spare!)

i list only what i have, so if it isn't listed, just ask me and i'll check.

☆ shiny mew : legal : japanese : level 100 : good stats
☆ celebi : legal : english : level 100 : amazing stats | shiny available
☆ shiny zekrom : legal : level 100 : amazing stats : beast ball
☆ shiny ditto : legal : level 29 : good stats : love ball
☆ shiny reshiram : legal : level 100 : amazing stats : premiere ball
☆ solgaleo : lunala : shiny silvally : necrozma : gmax alcremie (a few different colors)
☆ shiny virizion : shiny cobalion : shiny kanto rapidash : shiny mewtwo
☆ shiny jirachi (and regular) : keldeo : primarina : litten : marshadow : rowlet

☆☆ many more honestly, but too lazy to list lmao feel free to ask me just trying to let some go for space!

[ PRICES ARE NOT TOO FIRM, I'M HAPPY TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH PEOPLE ]

Last edited:
hi!~<3 :3

I have some shinies that I don't really like and therefore never use, and was wondering if you would be open to trading shinies? For example, I have a shiny dracovish that I just honestly do not like bc of the grey scale colors and would want to trade for a shiny that I am excited about!

Would you be open to trading? If so, I can give you a short list of shinies I have to trade and shinies I am looking for! :)

hi!~<3 :3

I have some shinies that I don't really like and therefore never use, and was wondering if you would be open to trading shinies? For example, I have a shiny dracovish that I just honestly do not like bc of the grey scale colors and would want to trade for a shiny that I am excited about!

Would you be open to trading? If so, I can give you a short list of shinies I have to trade and shinies I am looking for! :)

you're welcome to do so sure :3 will check this back out later as i won't be home till later tonight!

you're welcome to do so sure :3 will check this back out later as i won't be home till later tonight!
Shinies I have:
Dragonair
Umbreon
Dracovish (competitively trained with IVs and EVs)
Tyranitar (competitively trained with IVs and EVs)
Gyarados (Japanese)
GMAX Toxtricity (6 perfect IVs)

Shinies I want:
Milotic!! (with marvel scale or competitive ability, and not HA)
Male Meowstic (with HA prankster)
Cofagrigus/normal Yamask (either is fine)
Ferrothorn (with Iron Bards ability)

I am also interested in marshadow and jirachi (not shiny), and was wondering what level those are?

Also, I have one additional request. I want to surprise my sister with a shiny, but don't know which one to get her. She has a similar cutesy aesthetic like you and I was wondering if I could get your option/recommendations! What are some of your favorite shiny pokemon/what do you think she would like (in SW/SH)? (she also does not play competitively, so it would be great if these shinies were not lv 100 so she can battle with them in the storyline/use them in the upcoming expansion)

Thank you <3 :3

Last edited:
Shinies I have:
Dragonair
Umbreon
Dracovish (competitively trained with IVs and EVs)
Tyranitar (competitively trained with IVs and EVs)
Gyarados (Japanese)
GMAX Toxtricity (6 perfect IVs)

Shinies I want:
Milotic!! (with marvel scale or competitive ability, and not HA)
Male Meowstic (with HA prankster)
Cofagrigus/normal Yamask (either is fine)
Ferrothorn (with Iron Bards ability)

I am also interested in marshadow and jirachi (not shiny), and was wondering what level those are?

Also, I have one additional request. I want to surprise my sister with a shiny, but don't know which one to get her. She has a similar cutesy aesthetic like you and I was wondering if I could get your option/recommendations! What are some of your favorite shiny pokemon/what do you think she would like (in SW/SH)? (she also does not play competitively, so it would be great if these shinies were not lv 100 so she can battle with them in the storyline/use them in the upcoming expansion)

Thank you <3 :3

im home! the levels of marshadow and jirachi are 100, but i do have lower level ones if you'd prefer! i think they were 50 or something? and i think your sister might be interested in aromatisse or.. maybe a swirlix/slurpuff? i love those two!!! <333 they can be fairly good in battle depending on their stats and ability, i can look into others if you'd like!

Last edited:
sadly, at the moment- i do not have any of those!
but feel free to lmk if there's anything else i can get for you!

Back