In my opinion

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

Oh, and how does Microsoft make the best games?
Bioshock, Halo (I don't like it but a lot of people do), Call of Duty 2, 3 and 4, Forza 2, Gears of War (sequel planned), Elder Scrolls 3 and 4, Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Beautiful Katamari and a lot more coming out.
Wow. Only one of those games was made internally by Microsoft.

Bioshock: 2K Boston/2K Australia
Halo: Bungie (though owned by Microsoft, still not made internally)
Call Of Duty: Infinity Ward
Forza: BINGO! This one was made by Microsoft.
Gears Of War: Epic Games
Elder Scrolls: Bethesda Softworks
Ghost Recon: Ubisoft
Beautiful Katamari: Namco-Bandai
And yet, thats not what Bambam claimed, he claimed Microsoft HAS the best games not that they MAKE the best games.

;)

I would say Nintendo has consistently made durable consoles. Heck, if you had a NES it probably still works today if you kept it in decent condition. I never got disc read errors with the cube or wii.

Sony has a better system this round, but what won it last gen was the selection of third party games not the system that was actually the worst that gen.....

luckily with half of those games I can play it on my computer.... can't wait to try out bioshock. It looks awesome.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

Bioshock, Halo (I don't like it but a lot of people do), Call of Duty 2, 3 and 4, Forza 2, Gears of War (sequel planned), Elder Scrolls 3 and 4, Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Beautiful Katamari and a lot more coming out.

And yet, thats not what Bambam claimed, he claimed Microsoft HAS the best games not that they MAKE the best games.

;)
If he wanted to say that he would have said "XBox has the best games". In which case it's completely opinion.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

;)
If he wanted to say that he would have said "XBox has the best games". In which case it's completely opinion.
Propaganda Man said:
Microsoft has the best games

And the topic title is "In My Opinion"

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

;)
Prop does say "Microsoft has the best games". <.<

Sporge27 said:
I would say Nintendo has consistently made durable consoles. Heck, if you had a NES it probably still works today if you kept it in decent condition. I never got disc read errors with the cube or wii.
my nes phails, and I never did anything to it.
my cube is fine...
my wii? GPU overheat (I think)

It doesnt matter who makes Halo and Gow and stuff, because the Microsoft consoles have the best games.

Nintendo however does have the best internal games.

My SNES worked when I played it last year.

;)

As for the games on the 360, lets not forget the system selling Blue Dragon (May not be praised as much here but in Japan it was a system seller) and Crackdown with its possible sequel.

Propaganda Man said:

;)

As for the games on the 360, lets not forget the system selling Blue Dragon (May not be praised as much here but in Japan it was a system seller) and Crackdown with its possible sequel.
Mine broke. :no: :no:

:(

:(

But I like the Xbox.

Propaganda Man said:

;)

Im pretty sure they confirmed a Crackdown sequel, actually.

Back