In my opinion

Sony makes the best systems? You make me laugh. Even my uncle, who's a pretty big Sony fan, admits that his PS2 had to be sent in for repairs more than once.

As for the others, I agree, except Microsoft barely makes any games internally, if any at all.

Bulerias said:
Sony makes the best systems? You make me laugh. Even my uncle, who's a pretty big Sony fan, admits that his PS2 had to be sent in for repairs more than once.

As for the others, I agree, except Microsoft barely makes any games internally, if any at all.
The PS3 is such a deal. The graphics it produces are fantastic plus the deal you get on the blue ray player. I could spend more hours on the PS3 than any other sytem and not get bored.

Bulerias said:

Uhhhm, look at this PS3 stress test.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:

May I remind you of how many PS2 units were - and are - defective? The PS3, thankfully, doesn't seem to be so bad in terms of durability.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:

May I remind you of how many PS2 units were - and are - defective? The PS3, thankfully, doesn't seem to be so bad in terms of durability.
That's because there were a ton more PS2s than XBoxs and Cubes combined.

I would agree with the last two as well...

I can't really say anything bad about Sony, though. I only have one of their systems (PS2)...and mine has never been sent in for repairs...we've had it since it came out, too. =o

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:

"Doesn't seem so bad"? Did you read that? The things a frikkin' TANK.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:

Yeah, well, I admit that's pretty impressive, but you can't forget the decent number of overheats that were reported in the beginning.

Ah well. I guess Sony's redeemed themselves this gen.

;)

I just played the PS3 about half an hour ago. The system itself made so much freakin' noise that I couldn't hear the sound/music on the screen. Sony does NOT make the best systems.

I agree with you Prop.

And who cares if it's a grill. If they did someday make a home-brew console like Bul talked about it'd be awesome. Sony would make the system, Mircosoft and Nintendo would make games, and Nintendo would probably make the control scheme for the system.

DSFAN121 said:
I just played the PS3 about half an hour ago. The system itself made so much freakin' noise that I couldn't hear the sound/music on the screen. Sony does NOT make the best systems.
You're just wrong, theres nothing else I can say, I own all three, and my PS3 is less noisy than the 360.

Not to mention its also the best looking of them and in terms of design (if you actually look at one and use one, which is more to say than anyone else here) its the coolest.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:

Yeah, well, I admit that's pretty impressive, but you can't forget the decent number of overheats that were reported in the beginning.

Ah well. I guess Sony's redeemed themselves this gen.

;)
Ok, PS3 is still the best made, though, remember the "Bricking Firmware" on the wii?

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

Oh, and how does Microsoft make the best games?
Bioshock, Halo (I don't like it but a lot of people do), Call of Duty 2, 3 and 4, Forza 2, Gears of War (sequel planned), Elder Scrolls 3 and 4, Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Beautiful Katamari and a lot more coming out.

JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Define... "best"

Oh, and how does Microsoft make the best games?
Bioshock, Halo (I don't like it but a lot of people do), Call of Duty 2, 3 and 4, Forza 2, Gears of War (sequel planned), Elder Scrolls 3 and 4, Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Beautiful Katamari and a lot more coming out.
Wow. Only one of those games was made internally by Microsoft.

Bioshock: 2K Boston/2K Australia
Halo: Bungie (though owned by Microsoft, still not made internally)
Call Of Duty: Infinity Ward
Forza: BINGO! This one was made by Microsoft.
Gears Of War: Epic Games
Elder Scrolls: Bethesda Softworks
Ghost Recon: Ubisoft
Beautiful Katamari: Namco-Bandai

Back