• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Impossible dream layouts

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
No thoughts, only blue jellyfish
but I don't have enough bells to even buy one from someone
they go for 500 normally
and I only have like 50 bells

Honestly I'd be happy with 10 Gastly Halloweaster eggs. But the bells, man, the bells. Also puppy plushies are amazing and I'd do anything to collect a few of them. c': I need to step up my activity or set up a shop of some sort, but I have no inspiration at the moment and I don't want to spam the forums either. ->

Honestly I'd be happy with 10 Gastly Halloweaster eggs. But the bells, man, the bells. Also puppy plushies are amazing and I'd do anything to collect a few of them. c': I need to step up my activity or set up a shop of some sort, but I have no inspiration at the moment and I don't want to spam the forums either. ->
I can’t help with gastly eggs but have sent you a little furry friend 💜 Collectibles are addictive but fun so welcome to the club 😆💜

I can’t help with gastly eggs but have sent you a little furry friend 💜 Collectibles are addictive but fun so welcome to the club 😆💜
Asdfghjkl thank you so much!! I will cherish this precious puppy forever. 🥺💞 That's so generous I can't. 😭💖

Last edited:
I have also sent you a couple of friends. Please take good care of them for me. 😊

Back