• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Impossible dream layouts

amemome

home garden time
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Hi,

I have this super impossible dream layout (literally don't think this is feasible because of the dates...):

dreamlineup.png

Was wondering if anyone else had any dream but impossible layouts! (so I don't feel so alone).

//maybe if anyone wants to part with their isabelle... or mori.. I can take it off your hands?!

Hi!

Maybe they are still selling? Hope this helps ^^

Hi!

Maybe they are still selling? Hope this helps ^^
Thank you for the heads up!! Unfortunately I have nowhere CLOSE to enough TBT to buy a mori collectible... :(

I'd like to have a lineup that's like a combination of roses and balloons that makes a rainbow. Maybe going above my current rainbow candies. But I know that'll probably never happen :p

Something like this:
OBH3kAD.png
latest
cKO8OHb.png
latest
48pAQaM.png

VAQnJCO.png
p2h3dwV.png
7jR6DWv.png
0FY5FAo.png
q5OAMEC.png

Actually now that I look at this I really want it lol ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I'd like to have a lineup that's like a combination of roses and balloons that makes a rainbow. Maybe going above my current rainbow candies. But I know that'll probably never happen :p

Something like this:
OBH3kAD.png
latest
cKO8OHb.png
latest
48pAQaM.png

VAQnJCO.png
p2h3dwV.png
7jR6DWv.png
0FY5FAo.png
q5OAMEC.png

Actually now that I look at this I really want it lol ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Ooh, I love that layout! Very clever mix of balloons and roses <3

All my lineups are impossible by default because they cost a fortune and I'm literally never satisfied with anything I make 🤪

But this would be one I'd really like, repping both of my bunny girls:
December_Birthstone.png
Spring-sakura.png
6TfpHnx.png
Spring-sakura.png
March_Birthstone.png

ZaOIcGI.png
h2nB6cw.png
fL24EI4.png
h2nB6cw.png
Kaleidoclover.png

(Fun fact! The birthstones actually represent their respective birth months)

But for now, I am very happy with my one little gifted pear 😤 going for a minimalist design here

I'd like two rows of rainbow candies. Not sure if impossible but probably.

Sorry, I'm new here, are collectibles just lined up in the order that you receive them left-to-right top-to-bottom?
Collectibles are arranged by latest dates last to earlier dates at the top. You can check the date by clicking on the collectible in your inventory

Anything involving the houses and balloons I don't already have (that I got from trading other high end collectables) and all wands just cause they're pricey and super rare.

I would adore a celestial lineup with the floating #10, star wands and shooting star collectables, which is super impossible since there are no shooting star collectables😂 One can dream

I think having the entire AC letters/houses in a row would be cool along with the wands on the top. Dunno if it's possible but I know I could never afford such a feat so it's impossible to me.

I would adore a celestial lineup with the floating #10, star wands and shooting star collectables, which is super impossible since there are no shooting star collectables😂 One can dream
ALSO i just noticed your message wow did you predict the fair collectible

I have never rly paid much attention to collectible lineups .. what makes certain lineups impossible? Are certain items impossible to have more than one of??

I have never rly paid much attention to collectible lineups .. what makes certain lineups impossible? Are certain items impossible to have more than one of??
For one, they're always in a certain order, from oldest (bottom row on the right) to newest (top row on the left), meaning that if you want certain collectibles to go in front or behind others, you need to make sure that those were released/obtained at a later or earlier date. This makes many lineups impossible because most collectibles were only available during a very specific timeframe, e.g I can't just put a Kaleidoclover in front of a Star Fragment because the only Kaleidoclovers that exist were available sometime last year.
Another big part (for me at least) is the fact that many collectibles are not tradeable, like the ones you can win from contests and certain ones from events.
So overall, a lot more planning goes into making a coherent and pleasing looking lineup than I originally thought when I just put together cute icons I wanted and was told that I can't just do that, lol

Back