• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Impossible dream layouts

ugh I wish I could just

IMG_3100.jpeg

so I could have the jellies colour match the plushies 😩

527.jpg.png
541.jpg.png
528.jpg.png
426.jpg.png
460.jpg.png

432.jpg.png
434.jpg.png
441.jpg.png
430.jpg.png
431.jpg.png

Calling this one, "Love is not always black and white, except if it's feathers. Feathers are always love in its purest form."

Or just, "Baby got Black" lol

1692580699291.png
1692580723505.png
1692580802579.png
1692580723505.png
1692580699291.png

Just need that dream raffle Black Feather and this yummy mini lineup will no longer be impossible 🖤 I already have a raffle White Feather and a raffle Final Boss Feather and I cherish them even more than my galaxies. Need to complete the trifecta with a raffle Black Feather so I can finally retire lol nah man, can't get rid of me that easily~

View attachment 519072View attachment 519076View attachment 519073View attachment 519075View attachment 519074
Since both the AN Fragment and the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster egg are unique collectibles and can only be purchased once, this lineup is impossible to achieve at this rate.
The eggs are not unique!!! But yep, that’s gorgeousness!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I had sooooo much fun coming up with lineups from this last event alone. Here’s some of the fun I came up with.

I wish the top one could happen soooooo much but alas… eerie potion came out after the first frags.
IMG_6127.jpeg

Bottom one I made happen!

IMG_5856.jpeg

No sheep plushies for me 😭😭😭

IMG_6492.jpeg

A day and night at the carnival

Last edited:
402.png
267.png
38.png
267.png
285.png

Or
285.png
267.png
38.png
267.png
402.png

They're not literally impossible if I would use different pink hybrids, but it is probably 99.99% impossible to ever get the right collectible dates for these 🥲🥲

It's so cute and pretty tho and I want it as my permanent bottom row, only changing up the top row from time to time

Although the order doesn’t matter, here’s what my dream layouts would’ve had using the current structure of “assorted” collectibles (including inexistent collectibles):

• Fair Pinwheel
  • Spooky Popcorn
  • Star Glow Wand
  • May Birthstone
  • Blue Rose
  • Disco Ball Easter Egg
  • Peach
  • Space Whale Plush
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gold Trophy

• Red Tulip
  • Orange Balloon
  • Banana
  • Flower Glow Wand
  • Galaxy Easter Egg
  • Lucky Lollipop
  • April Birthstone
  • Shooting Star Plush
  • Yule Log
  • Special Snowflake

Some of these collectible are easily up for grabs, but others would be difficult to obtain. The trophy and special snowflake would be even harder to get. And the banana collectible doesn’t even exist.

Back