• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'm sick

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
just thought I'd let you guys know... temp leave of absense due to being sick... see you all sometime soon...

get well soon flamingo.

Thanks... but this sickness is WEIRD. Usually I throw up like 15 times during the first 24 hours, but 24 hours have passed and I haven't vomited a single time... My ear hurts for some reason though, and I've got this thing called "post-nasal drip" (my mom defined it as that... she's a nurse). So yeah... I should get better soon.

Bulerias said:
Thanks... but this sickness is WEIRD. Usually I throw up like 15 times during the first 24 hours, but 24 hours have passed and I haven't vomited a single time... My ear hurts for some reason though, and I've got this thing called "post-nasal drip" (my mom defined it as that... she's a nurse). So yeah... I should get better soon.
Yeah, sounds annoying. Get well.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Yeah, sounds annoying. Get well.
Thanks.

And you bet it's annoying. It's strange how my allergy started at like the exact time I got sick, so the mucus in my throat is accumulating rapidly... and if I keep swallowing it down, I get really sick and on the verge of throwing up... though this time I'm not vomiting...

Maybe it's because I'm coughing it all up, I dunno. But it's definitely not as bad as my usual sicknesses, so that's good.

Post Nasal Drip isn't anything to worry about, just so you know. It's pretty common, for me anyway.

Hope ya' get better, Bul.

Gengar said:
Post Nasal Drip isn't anything to worry about, just so you know. It's pretty common, for me anyway.

Hope ya' get better, Bul.
Yeah, I know it's pretty common, but coupled with my allergy (and all the mucus in my throat...) it's EXTREMELY annoying... coughing it up every 10 seconds or so...

Bulerias said:
So its an Ear-infection/Allergy/Nasal Drip? I hope you get better.

Back