I'm Happy To Announce, After Eight Years, The Return Of The Bell Tree Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still lurking this thread... you might want to look at the front page now. :p

Now! (Justin messed it up). All prizes are now in the shop.

Good job Justin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Takes 57 tickets to get all those collectibles. Ouch. Is that impossible without winning a contest or two?

Last edited:
So how do we get tickets? Have any contests even started yet?

Nevermind, just noticed TBT fair section.

Last edited:
Good job Justin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Takes 57 tickets to get all those collectibles. Ouch. Is that impossible without winning a contest or two?

There will be more events coming in the next few days. We've done the calculations and it should be possible to earn most of them or all of them if you participate in everything. If you win a contest, then it'll be easier.

We've done the calculations and it should be possible to earn most of them or all of them if you participate in everything.

If you did the calculations I'd hope that you'd be more certain than that. I won't be doing any cooking either way. But I won't criticize ;p

Last edited:
If you did the calculations I'd hope that you'd be more certain than that. I won't be doing any cooking either way. But I won't criticize ;p

There's some luck obviously with events like Spin The Wheel so I can't tell you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back