• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Getting HHD, Any advice?

Lavamaize

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
So, I should be getting HHD on Tuesday or Wendsday (Thursday if my order is delayed), an I was wondering if anyone has any advice for when your first start the game. I have never played HHD before and I am getting one pack Series 2 and 3 Aiimbo cards which I will hopefullt be able to use my friends NFC reader. Does anyone have any advice for me before I start playing?

Like all animal crossing games, there?s no right way or wrong way to play it. So you can go at whatever pace you want! You will unlock furniture, villagers, etc. as you play, so keep in mind that not all furnitures will be available to you at the start. You will have to complete the villager?s interior request before you can move on and have their furniture in your catalogue. However, you CAN ?fast forward? the process of obtaining furniture by decorating the bare minimum each villager requires. Then move onto the next villager, get their furniture etc. Once you have a ton of furniture you can always go back and redesign the homes with more furniture so there?s more variety! Of course, you can also play the regular way and design each house one by one with whatever you have :> The game does get a little repetitive so just make sure you pace yourself so you don?t get burned out. I personally loved the facility challenges that Isabelle gives you. Now I mainly use HHD to plan out my ACNL houses but I still like to go on and make random rooms just for fun :p

My only advice is to not watch gameplay videos in order to leave the game surprising you and don't worry about advice! Just enjoy it, it's a great game and be sure to update us on how you are finding the game! (especially once you have started designing the hotel, office, theatre, etc.)

My only advice would be that HHD spoils you with Half incriminates and it’s hard touch-screen designing in new leaf without it, and after a little bit of playtime, you should probably play no more than 2 times a week to curb burnout cause this game is quite repetitive! Honestly there’s literally no advice that I could give you, just relax and design cute houses!

Back