• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’m back, baby!!

Tianna

Mayor of Palafae
Bells
Switch
1357-7592-6118
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Cherry (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
Yellow Candy
Geez is this site still active?? I took like a 2+ year break from Animal Crossing (well I had short 1 week bursts of playing in between but it doesn’t really count) and this forum was my main source of online play. I’m a bit worried because the activity doesn’t seem to be as booming as before lol XD

I hope I can still connect with some of y’all!

Welcome back to the forums! 😊

Are you still playing any AC games?
Thank you!! Oh ya duh prolly shoulda mentioned that lol… It’s almost 1 AM and my brain is fried 🤣

But ya! I got back into New Horizons and restarted my island because I was unhappy with my old one lol

I gotta say… I’ve been enjoying it a lot! Perhaps even more than the first time I played it haha. I’m hoping to trade with people on here still because it’s the nicest AC community on the internet :’D

Back