• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm back after 31 months of absence

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
It's me, Alolan_Apples, and I'm here to bring you big news. I am back on the Bell Tree Forums!

About 31 months ago, I was considering on leaving the site forever. My given reasons to leave were that I wanted to break my forum habit, and I'm trying to adapt if anything happens to this site. But there was another reason I forgot to tell. I was outgrowing the site very late in my last few days. I was losing interest into the events and other stuff. So I decided to leave. But for the next 31 months, I felt the hardships of not being on a forum. Although I'm happy being a social nobody, sharing my works and getting art requests has been very difficult. I thought I was going to stay off of here forever, but since I gained interest into ACNH again, I'm coming back to the forum. I may not be as active as I once was, but I'm staying here.

Well I am pretty new to ACNH and TBT forum so I haven’t ”met“ you previously but welcome back! 3 years is a long time…but it kind of coincides with the pandemic right? I quit Instagram, Facebook, etc about a year in because I felt it wasn’t healthy, too much hate. But anyway, I am loving this forum! I’m glad to hear you have renewed interest in ACNH! I assume you will start fresh with a new island? If so, did you have an island that you saved and have a dream address for? It would be fun to go back and look 3 years ago. ;)

Well I am pretty new to ACNH and TBT forum so I haven’t ”met“ you previously but welcome back! 3 years is a long time…but it kind of coincides with the pandemic right? I quit Instagram, Facebook, etc about a year in because I felt it wasn’t healthy, too much hate. But anyway, I am loving this forum! I’m glad to hear you have renewed interest in ACNH! I assume you will start fresh with a new island? If so, did you have an island that you saved and have a dream address for? It would be fun to go back and look 3 years ago. ;)
Yes, it coincided with the pandemic, but also back when I considered leaving, I was suffering college burnout. I even failed a class. But after taking a semester-long break (which was coincidentally the same semester the winter storm occurred in), I managed to finish my degree, and now I’m a college graduate. Sometimes, my stress is why I would make decisions like this.

Yes, it coincided with the pandemic, but also back when I considered leaving, I was suffering college burnout. I even failed a class. But after taking a semester-long break (which was coincidentally the same semester the winter storm occurred in), I managed to finish my degree, and now I’m a college graduate. Sometimes, my stress is why I would make decisions like this.
Oh I hear ya with college and stress. I spent many years stressing in college! And bummer that it led to failing a class. But yay! Congratulations of the degree. Difficult timing with the pandemic I am sure. Glad you’re done and feel more like “your old self” 😍

Hi there. I’m happy to see you back. I think we’ve had similar experiences in the past regarding this forum. I think I redeemed myself over the past two years after stating some controversial opinions, most of which I didn’t completely agree with. It was just my disassociation and lacking a clear sense of self. I think there are some kind people on the forum that have forgiven me and looked past the things I said.

There is an upcoming event, Camp Bell Tree if you are interested. It starts in a little over a week. I’m personally looking forward to it, and looking forward to seeing you around as well.

OMG WELCOME BACK APPLE 🍎💕

how have you been lately? it's definitely been a while haha
I’ve had some goods (college graduation and visit to my friends out of state) and bads (Texas winter storm and waiting 68 minutes in a Whataburger drive-thru lane) over the last 31 months. But right now, I’m excited for my return.

If you’re curious about my future activity on this site, here’s how I will differ:
  • I’m out of the collectible trade. Although I would appreciate any TBT bells and collectibles you send me for free, I don’t plan on buying anymore collectibles on this site, and I’m not going to sell any collectibles except for new ones I obtain myself from any future event. Even so, I may not be as active in site events like I once was.
  • I’m done with political discussions. Although I would mention why I choose to go to this site instead of a conservative alternative on my StarGlow Horizons blog on Wordpress, I won’t have anymore involvement in politics. No starting new ones, no participating in current ones, and no starting them in threads like the Random Thoughts thread. It’s not 2016 anymore. Trump is out. The world may be getting worse, but we’re all getting tired of political discussions.
  • In fact I may not even be as active on this site. I’m mostly here for stuff like trading. I may participate in a few discussions, but I can’t do forum games or multiple discussions. I want to minimize the trouble I could get in.
  • I may be using the Museum shop more often. I’m now working on games to publish to the App Store, and a graphics designer might be necessary.
I’m looking forward to any new activities.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the five collectibles left in my sidebar would represent my past legacy on this site. Blue balloon for event participation, yellow tulip for collectibles in general, Tetris grid for being an event winner, chocolate cake since it was my first collectible I coveted, and apple since I used to have a sidebar of only apples.

Last edited:
I’ve had some goods (college graduation and visit to my friends out of state) and bads (Texas winter storm and waiting 68 minutes in a Whataburger drive-thru lane) over the last 31 months. But right now, I’m excited for my return.

If you’re curious about my future activity on this site, here’s how I will differ:
  • I’m out of the collectible trade. Although I would appreciate any TBT bells and collectibles you send me for free, I don’t plan on buying anymore collectibles on this site, and I’m not going to sell any collectibles except for new ones I obtain myself from any future event. Even so, I may not be as active in site events like I once was.
  • I’m done with political discussions. Although I would mention why I choose to go to this site instead of a conservative alternative on my StarGlow Horizons blog on Wordpress, I won’t have anymore involvement in politics. No starting new ones, no participating in current ones, and no starting them in threads like the Random Thoughts thread. It’s not 2016 anymore. Trump is out. The world may be getting worse, but we’re all getting tired of political discussions.
  • In fact I may not even be as active on this site. I’m mostly here for stuff like trading. I may participate in a few discussions, but I can’t do forum games or multiple discussions. I want to minimize the trouble I could get in.
  • I may be using the Museum shop more often. I’m now working on games to publish to the App Store, and a graphics designer might be necessary.
I’m looking forward to any new activities.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the five collectibles left in my sidebar would represent my past legacy on this site. Blue balloon for event participation, yellow tulip for collectibles in general, Tetris grid for being an event winner, chocolate cake since it was my first collectible I coveted, and apple since I used to have a sidebar of only apples.
I gotcha. I'm somewhat out of the collectible game myself, though I still have all the ones I really like and I love displaying them. I still have all the ones you gave me, including the pink feather in my sidebar which you gave me the funds for! and as for the politics thing, honestly as far as I'm aware this forum has moved pretty far past political discussions (especially heated ones, I never see those anymore), so unless you somehow end up starting one that won't be talked about here.

I'm happy to see you return (a pleasant surprise haha) and I'm also happy to see you've learned from your mistakes and grown 😌 even if you don't partake in many discussions it's still nice to see ya around!

Welcome back! ✨🎉

We wouldn't have met as I joined in March 2021, but I've seen your name around in a lot of threads since joining. 😊

Have you been playing ACNH again? Do you have plans for your game? I started playing again last week for a couple of days, but mostly I wanted to make a few HHP homes because I'm pretty happy with my town! 😊

Hope you've been doing well since then, and hope you enjoy being back!

I’m shocked to see you back! Certainly glad to see you, and hope coming back gives you a good feeling of comfort and certainty in your decision. Welcome back! 🥰

Hi, I don’t know if you remember me but I definitely remember you. :) it’s nice that your back. I’m playing a lot of Acnh and I’ve just restarted again & I’m currently looking for a better map for my island Teacup.

Welcome back friend! I know what you mean about wanting to break your forum habit and the collectible rat race can get very intense, lots of feelings of fomo.

Welcome back friend! I know what you mean about wanting to break your forum habit and the collectible rat race can get very intense, lots of feelings of fomo.
I actually decided to get involved in collectibles again. I’m just not going to buy any collectibles from other users, even if it’s for another user. I’m also not going to participate in giveaways or user-hosted raffles. Back in my day, I wanted to have an “assorted” collectibles sidebar, but now I’m happy with what I got.

Back