• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm back after 31 months of absence

I actually decided to get involved in collectibles again. I’m just not going to buy any collectibles from other users, even if it’s for another user. I’m also not going to participate in giveaways or user-hosted raffles. Back in my day, I wanted to have an “assorted” collectibles sidebar, but now I’m happy with what I got.
I think setting boundaries is a great way to manage habits. Your sidebar looks great! I love collectibles as mementos of happy memories.

I am actually thrilled to see your return, I remember you leaving and thought it was a great loss!

Crazy to think that it's been that long, it only feels like a year or so! Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your time back here :)

Back