• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm back! Again!

thedragmeme

100% sass 0% class
Bells
Switch
5064-6884-8310
Ghostly Kitty Plush
White Carnival Mask
Pumpkin Cupcake
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Jingle Christmas Doll
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Hello everyone! After a long time away from the forums I'm back again!

As a reintroduction:
You may recognize my old username as "Floatyflare", but you can just call me Drag now! I originally joined the forums in 2016, then became active again when New Horizons released. Now I'm back again! Hopefully without any unexpected hiatuses again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a fantastic day <3

Welcome back! ✨️ Are you playing New Horizons still/again? If so, have you restarted or are you working on your original island? 😊

Welcome back! ✨️ Are you playing New Horizons still/again? If so, have you restarted or are you working on your original island? 😊
I'm back to playing new horizons! I bought a new switch to replace the one I bought on day 1 release, but I botched the save transfer so I'm begrudgingly starting over!

hiii drag, welcome back to the forums! ☺️💖

i’m sorry to hear about your botched island transfer! it sucks that you lost your day 1 island :’c but i wish you the best of luck with your new island, and hope that you grow to love it as much as your old island 💖

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?

hiii drag, welcome back to the forums! ☺️💖

i’m sorry to hear about your botched island transfer! it sucks that you lost your day 1 island :’c but i wish you the best of luck with your new island, and hope that you grow to love it as much as your old island 💖

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?
Thank you for the thought! 💕

As for villagers! Ideally the ones on my signature! For any who can't see it, I'd like to have: Kiki, Mitzi, Lolly, Olivia, Rosy, Katt, Kabuki, Punchy, Rudy, and Raymond!

I'm not too fussed about starting over, save for loosing my complete diy list and shopping catalog. I'm gonna take it up as a fresh slate to design a new galaxycore island!

I'm back to playing new horizons! I bought a new switch to replace the one I bought on day 1 release, but I botched the save transfer so I'm begrudgingly starting over!
Oh noooo, that sucks! I'm sorry! 😭 I hope your new island is even better than your original! ✨

Your all-cat villager lineup would be pretty cute, too! 😊💖

Back