• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi

trista

Bells
Island
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Rose Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
hi everyone!
i’ve been on the bell tree for awhile now, but i’ve mostly lurked / taken long hiatuses. i got back into animal crossing earlier this month, and i decided to log back into my account for the memories. i saw a lot of familiar usernames when i signed back on, and it made me happy to see that they’re still active (not dropping names). i’m not that recognizable because i had a corny username before, and i’m hoping it stays that way since i’m no longer a cringy 13 year old… anyways thank you for reading and i’ll see you around :>

Hi Trista! Your Halloween aesthetic is cute! 🎃

Which AC games have you played? Are you working on anything specific now that you've gotten back into AC? 😊

hi, thank you!
my favorite villager is butch because he reminds me of my dog as a puppy :>

IMG_0222.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

thank you so much, but i only changed it for the free carnival coins. i played wild world, city folk, new leaf, and new horizons! i learned how to hack my 3ds, so i started a new file and made it cute :>

Last edited:
hi, thank you!
my favorite villager is butch because he reminds me of my dog as a puppy :>

Post automatically merged:

thank you so much, but i only changed it for the free carnival coins. i played wild world, city folk, new leaf, and new horizons! i learned how to hack my 3ds, so i started a new file and made it cute :>

Awww your dog was so cute as a pup! He definitely looks like Butch! 💗

hi trista!! i’ve already seen you around a bit over the past week, but i wanted to welcome you back to the forums!! i hope you’ve been having fun being back and participating in the halloween event! 🎃🤍

your halloween aesthetic is so cute!! i love the halloween hello kitty 🥹🧡

hi!
sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but it means a lot! it’s actually my first event, and it’s been great. the sense of community is crazyyy, and i’m happy to be apart of it! i’ll see you around xara :>

Back