• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Fish Bait (closed for now)

TimmyCrossing

Bells
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (1) +
I am trying to catch a couple more fish before April is over! So I am looking to buy a bunch of Fish Bait for Bells. Feel free to tell me how much you have and how much you want for it! Currently trying to stock up as much as I can!

I am trying to catch a couple more fish before April is over! So I am looking to buy a bunch of Fish Bait for Bells. Feel free to tell me how much you have and how much you want for it! Currently trying to stock up as much as I can!
I have 90 fish bait if you're still looking! I can sell it to you for 3 TBT (the forum currency) per stack of 10 bait. So 27 TBT total :)

I have 90 fish bait if you're still looking! I can sell it to you for 3 TBT (the forum currency) per stack of 10 bait. So 27 TBT total :)
Wonderful! That works for me! Just let me know when you're ready!
(I had to check if I had enough TBT a second since I just started on the site lol, but I do.)

Oh no! That's okay ^_^ How do I set up to trade TBT by the by?
To send TBT, you can click the amount of TBT that you have. A window should come up. You insert the amount of bells, and then in the box below that, you input the person's username. Then send!

Would you like to come to my island or would you prefer I come to yours? :)

To send TBT, you can click the amount of TBT that you have. A window should come up. You insert the amount of bells, and then in the box below that, you input the person's username. Then send!

Would you like to come to my island or would you prefer I come to yours? :)
I can set up a dodo! Give me just a moment and I will PM you the code and send the TBT!

Back