• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop CLOSED | igb, items, plants, & villagers (collectible / tbt giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend Code: 5198-3495-3099
Mayor Name: Angela
Desired Items: Choco Soft-Serve, Half-Eaten Pizza, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-Serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-Serve, Tweeter, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-Serve
Total TBT: 10 TBT(?)

Available tonight, tomorrow, any day up to the the closure of the servers. Preferably evenings/nights EST.

Last edited:
Desired Items: Choco Soft-Serve, Half-Eaten Pizza, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-Serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-Serve, Tweeter, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-Serve
Total TBT: 10 TBT(?)

Available tonight, tomorrow, any day up to the the closure of the servers. Preferably evenings/nights EST.
hello again!
i’m not sure if those items belong to a set, but they’re all food-related so i’ll consider it one :]
preparing your order now, and it’ll be ready shortly ^^

Post automatically merged:

@Halloqueen your order is ready for pick up!
i’ll be afk so dm me if you need anything :]
edit: i forgot to say this in the original post… your total is now 5 tbt 🎉

Last edited:
Hi, I hope there's time for one more order. :) (Not sure if offline is just temporary while you're at school/work etc.) Thanks so much!

FC: 0147-6385-0779
Mayor name: Michele

Desired items:
Bamboo grass
Beans
Blue ogre mask
Bureom
Carp banner
Eggplant cow
Festive wreath
Flashy-flower sign
Girl's Day updo
Good-luck roll
Hibiscus
Holiday stocking
Kokeshi doll
Red ogre mask
Rice cake
Kappa costume
Kappa costume-pants
Yellow aloha tee

Balloon: indigo
Bunny balloons: red, yellow, cyan, blue, indigo
Heart balloons: green, blue
Pinwheels: yellow, green, blue, indigo
Swirl soft-serve ice cream

Total tbt: 31 (can round to 35)

Last edited:
Hi, I hope there's time for one more order. :) (Not sure if offline is just temporary while you're at school/work etc.) Thanks so much!

FC: 0147-6385-0779
Mayor name: Michele

Desired items:
Bamboo grass
Beans
Blue ogre mask
Bureom
Carp banner
Cucumber horse
Dango
Eggplant cow
Flashy-flower sign
Girl's Day updo
Good-luck roll
Hibiscus
Holiday stocking
Kokeshi doll
Rice cake
Kappa cap
Kappa costume
Kappa costume-pants
Yellow aloha tee

Total tbt: 20 (rounded)
hello again c:
offline is temporary and it usually means i’m at school or asleep! i will be home in an hour, so i’ll prepare your order then 🎉

Hello again!

Desired Items: 2 Bamboo Grass, Blossom Lamp, 2 Bureom, 2 Blue Ogre Mask, Diver's Hood, Girl's Day Updo, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Ogre Wig, 2 Red Ogre Mask, Topknot Wig, Zodiac Figurines set (rooster, dragon, etc.)
Total TBT: 20 TBT

I'm having a delivery done at the moment, but figure you can get the items together in the meantime and I'll swing by after.

Hello again!

Desired Items: 2 Bamboo Grass, Blossom Lamp, 2 Bureom, 2 Blue Ogre Mask, Diver's Hood, Girl's Day Updo, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Ogre Wig, 2 Red Ogre Mask, Topknot Wig, Zodiac Figurines set (rooster, dragon, etc.)
Total TBT: 20 TBT

I'm having a delivery done at the moment, but figure you can get the items together in the meantime and I'll swing by after.
hello again!
it’ll be ready in 10-15 minutes c:

opening my gates!
feel free to drop by whenever 🎉

Last edited:
hello again!
it’ll be ready in 10-15 minutes c:

opening my gates!
feel free to drop by whenever 🎉
Making inventory space and heading over asap! Sorry, zoned out a bit.

Making inventory space and heading over asap! Sorry, zoned out a bit.
it’s no problem at all!
i keep my 3ds running in the background, and i honestly forget about it for awhile. you can drop by whenever you’d like!

it’s no problem at all!
i keep my 3ds running in the background, and i honestly forget about it for awhile. you can drop by whenever you’d like!
Just finished my second trip and I think I grabbed everything that was sitting there. Sent the TBT.

Thank you so much for all the help! I think that should be everything, but if I find there's something I overlooked then I might be back for another order later today or tomorrow.

Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day and a great weekend. :)

Just finished my second trip and I think I grabbed everything that was sitting there. Sent the TBT.

Thank you so much for all the help! I think that should be everything, but if I find there's something I overlooked then I might be back for another order later today or tomorrow.

Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day and a great weekend. :)
thank you so much!
i genuinely appreciate your constant support c:
enjoy the rest of your weekend ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back