• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! My gates are open, please come on over!

And just to verify, 20 million bells is 202 bags of 99,000 bells! I've had people try to scam and say 10 million bells is 10 bags :/

Alright! My gates are open, please come on over!

And just to verify, 20 million bells is 202 bags of 99,000 bells! I've had people try to scam and say 10 million bells is 10 bags :/

Oh my.. I'm so sorry you had to experience that :c yes ~ if you'd like you can definitely check my WiFi ratings to feel secure trading with me.. I also type out the amount as I drop each time so if that helps you as well ~
thanks! on my way now c:

Oh my.. I'm so sorry you had to experience that :c yes ~ if you'd like you can definitely check my WiFi ratings to feel secure trading with me.. I also type out the amount as I drop each time so if that helps you as well ~
thanks! on my way now c:

It wasn't too bad, and I didn't lose anything. Just taught me to be more careful when trading! Thank you, I'll keep a watch out for you! c:

It wasn't too bad, and I didn't lose anything. Just taught me to be more careful when trading! Thank you, I'll keep a watch out for you! c:

Oh yeah I hear ya ~ thank you for the trade! c:

EDIT: Hi, I haven't received the payment from you yet, if you could please send that in I'd really appreciate it thanks ~

Last edited:
thank you for all the trades today c:

Hi! I have 100 tbt I'd love to trade for the 20mil bells.
I'll throw in a nice tip too since this sounds like a ton of work on your part!

Hi! I have 100 tbt I'd love to trade for the 20mil bells.
I'll throw in a nice tip too since this sounds like a ton of work on your part!

Hello, accepted! Haha aw you're so kind ; v; <3
please add my fc and open your gates! thank you ~

will be available for just a few more hours! :3

Yeah same, can we work out some sort of time? I'm only really on at this time and later on weekdays :(

Yeah same, can we work out some sort of time? I'm only really on at this time and later on weekdays :(

Oh really? hm.. well if that is the case then are you available like "right now" to do the trade. Then I'll make this a quick trade c:
just add my fc and open your gates! thank you ~

Oh really? hm.. well if that is the case then are you available like "right now" to do the trade. Then I'll make this a quick trade c:
just add my fc and open your gates! thank you ~

Ok! Opening now :)

Last edited:
I know we traded a few days ago but would we be able to trade 100tbt for my second town? Only just started it so I need some bells~

I know we traded a few days ago but would we be able to trade 100tbt for my second town? Only just started it so I need some bells~

Hi ~ oh I don't mind a returning customer c:
but I do apologize tho I am realllly tired and its late, but if you are on and available probably 6 hrs from now or so
I should be back on by then to do trades.. so sorry about that! See you soon ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back