• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

if you were a villager...

ohno dannie

they/them | ignore my user..my name is sam
Bells
if you could be any villager in the game, who and why?

id probably be either bunnie or ken bc i relate to them the most..pippy if she wasnt so focused on being a popstar

i'd probably be maddie lol
when she was on my island, she would annoy and anger all my villagers and walk away singing
that's literally me to my siblings 😂

I'd probably be Snake. I'm not a jock tho, just talkin about vibe wise lol

maybe dobie? he complains about his back hurting a lot and honestly.......same lmao

If I'm being honest, Raymond,, he wears glasses like me and my favorite animal is a cat so like

If I'm being honest, Raymond,, he wears glasses like me and my favorite animal is a cat so like
i love ur pfp, O'Hare is one of my favorites and has been in my NL town for like 4 years!
Post automatically merged:

i'd probably be maddie lol
when she was on my island, she would annoy and anger all my villagers and walk away singing
that's literally me to my siblings 😂
i relate so much honestly

fang; i know that i would be a cranky personality, plus i hate the heat and prefer the cold anyway! (plus he's the education type so he likes reading books and going to museums!)

rosie! it’s funny because my catch phrase has always been “silly”, my nickname irl is Rosie, and I’d consider myself peppy out of all of the other personalities!

Back