If you could turn into ONE animal for a day...

my first instinct was to say cat! only because i'm so incredibly jealous of the life they live, and i see it more now that i have kittens of my own now. eat, sleep, drink, play, repeat....i'm so jealous i wanna be them sooo bad. i also think it'd be fun to be any type of bird that can fly, sorry penguins, ostritches etc but i imagine it's super freeing getting to fly wherever you want at any time

Oh. A mantis shrimp living deep down. Hell yes. See all the colors. Swim freely. Super-punch. And the ocean is barely explored tbh so it would be extremely unique.

If I went for a bird, I’d go with a raven easily. Maybe a magpie because they’re good at trolling people. But tbh we have technology that gets close enough to flying and swimming technology still sucks and is a lot more risky by comparison so I can live without it.

Uh, a squid? Am I allowed to specifically choose an Inkling? I don't think I really need to explain why.

I am not sure if its obvious but I would love to be a cat for a day.

• Wake up my humans by meowing my head off at 5am
  • Get feed some yummy breakfast
  • Go back to sleep
  • Get let out for some fresh air
  • Get to explore the back yard
  • Come back into the house
  • Go find a spot in the house in a sun area and go back to sleep
  • Wake up and sit by the pantry for my lunch to be served
  • Eat lunch
  • Play with my toys and humans
  • Go to sleep
  • Sleep until 5pm
  • Wake up and meow till dinner is served
  • Play with my toys
  • Kneed the lounge blankets and pillow until its comfortable
  • Go to sleep
Sounds like a stress free relaxing life hahaha

A hummingbird. (I might be biased because of my feeders for them and hummingbird-print PJ pants lol.) They move pretty fast and get to drink sugar-water all the time. They can also fly through storms, so that’s also a plus.

Yoshi. I think I would pick a bird because then I can fly wherever I want. I also think it would be kind of funny to just turn into an extinct animal or non-existent animal and just trick everyone for one day. Except the fact that I would be studied by scientists for the rest of my life since they would think I can shapeshift.

I want to be a squirrel! I just love squirrels and have always wanted one as a pet. As a kid I used to chase them in the park not to be mean but because I wanted to catch one and just pet it and hold it. I didn’t know it was mean to chase them and not leave them alone to do their own thing. I just wanted to hug a squirrel and play with it.

i would choose a snowy owl!!
i love owls, they are absolutely beautiful and easily my favorite animals. i would want the ability to fly, and i want to live in snowy climate (aka the exact opposite is where i live).

I wanna be a bird, so I can fly around everywhere. I have always wanted to fly... ^__^

i’m jumping on the cat train, haha. cats are one of my favourite animals, and i think it would be nice to be one for a day. my only responsibilities would be to sleep whenever and for however long i want, eat, drink water, play, go to the bathroom, and just be an adorable bundle of fur!

i wouldn’t have to worry about money, work, education, any of the horrible stuff going on in the world, or any other human stresses or responsibilities. i could just curl up in someone’s lap or on a bed somewhere and call it a day. sounds like the most lush, relaxing life to me! 🐈‍⬛

Last edited:
I'd probably choose some kind of hawk or eagle. I think it would be nice to be able to soar through the skies~

A CHICKADEE! I love those little cuties! I've always wanted to know what they are thinking and saying to one another...and I've always dreamed of flying.

Back