• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If You Could Give Any Game an HD Remake?

I just want the original Nintendogs back, with drawing your path and unlocking those weird homes.

I’d love to see a remake of Elite Beat Agents. The Ouendan series has been dormant for years, so a remake of this classic could spark some interest. The only issue would be obtaining the legal rights to include the copyrighted covers of popular songs.

Definitely Skyward sword for me! Not many people think this, but it's one of my favorite Zelda games! It would look really nice with hd graphics!

In terms of nintendo games, i'd definitely say The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I've never played it before, but have watched a couple of youtubers play through the game and it seems really cool! I'd also love a remaster of Super Mario Sunshine, as i've played it on the GameCube, and outside of the graphics, the game is actually amazing.

However a lot of older games still look good to me and I don't feel really need a HD remaster, like some of the older final fantasy's, and even the original resident evil games (although it looks like they're getting remastered anyway 👀).

Tough decision...
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Earthbound, and Kirby 64 all come to mind...

220px-The_Getaway_PS2.jpg

The Getaway was originally released in 2002 for the Playstation 2.It was like a video game version of those cool Guy Ritchie British gangster movies.It had really good graphics for the time and I loved the concept but the difficult controls took much away from the overall enjoyment of the game.I wish there could be a remake that would just touch up the graphics but completely rework the controls.

I would love a HD remake of Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. I was also really excited when Final Fantasy VII Remake came out. It was really great getting to some of those iconic scenes in HD.

Super Mario Sunshine
The original Animal Crossing
Super Mario 64 DS (I never played the original, so seeing this being remade for the switch with a better camera would be super cool.)
Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door

And, Mario Kart Double Dash. It's what introduced me to games so if it were remade i'd play for days without stopping. Also the best Mario Kart in my opinion. As long as they don't add in non-mario characters like they've been doing in recent years.

id love to see twilight princess be remastered. not just higher res and textures, but new models!! better lighting! ugh i can only dream.

also the mario galaxy games. they still hold up today definitely but i just cant help but imagine those games with more modern graphics.... the art direction was just so fantastic.

Goldeneye 64. Everything being the same as the original, same levels, same gameplay, same missions, same music, same everything.... just in HD and updated controls. I'd love that so so much.

Now that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team got a remake, I feel like asking for Explorers of Sky is not actually too farfetched of a request. It's my absolute favorite game and I hope they remake it one day! The story is just, so good and came out of nowhere having come from Pokemon Games with basically no real story.

Skies of Arcadia
it is up there with Tales of Symphonia as on of my favorite JRPGs of all time
Post automatically merged:

I would have said harvest moon: back to nature but ...
~checks mailbox~
it's not here yet, so, that too! :)

i’d love to have harvest moon: island of happiness in hd! it was one of my favourite games when i was younger and while i still enjoy it, i’m a lot pickier now about quality so the low-quality kind of hinders my enjoyment a bit aha ;u;

Pretty much the entire Rayman series. But if I had to pick just one game I would want Rayman 3, damn if that came out on switch or pc it'd be an insta buy for me. I believe it was made HD for the xbox 360 & ps3 back in the day but I'm not sure how well they sold. Still holding out hope though!

I really want a remake of Harvest Moon 64, I don’t even care if it’s HD or not. Final Fantasy VIII In HD would be awesome tho.

I’d like them to redo FFX’s remaster. The faces are terrible; they had more expressions in the ps2 version. And the remastered soundtracks needs to go.

Shadow Hearts Covenant needs an HD remaster. I love that game so much.

Back