• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If You Could Give Any Game an HD Remake?

I would say PokePark. I never got the chance to play this game back in the days when I own a Wii
and if they would make a HD remake for the Switch of it, I would definitely gonna get it.

tomba, skullmonkeys, ape escape, the army men games, diddy kong racing, gauntlet dark legacy i'd even take a remaster... oh, the banjo games and throw in n&b for a preorder--why not

Starfox64!

Honestly, I don't know if there is a remake of that or not, but when I saw this thread, this is the first game that popped into my mind.

I really loved that game when it came out. I grew up primarily playing the N64 so I think that most games I would like to see in HD would be from that console.

Just one?

Skies of Arcadia.

literally came to this thread to say that exact game. i never would have thought anyone on animal crossing would ever say that game. i have it for dreamcast and the legends version for the gamecube. if a hd remake, remaster, sequel, or anything else of it came out i would buy that too just because it's a great game. literally one of the best rpgs on the dreamcast without a doubt.

Last edited:
The original Silent Hill for PS1. To this day no other game has given me that psychological ambient horror thrill that SH had.

literally came to this thread to say that exact game. i never would have thought anyone on animal crossing would ever say that game. i have it for dreamcast and the legends version for the gamecube. if a hd remake, remaster, sequel, or anything else of it came out i would buy that too just because it's a great game. literally one of the best rpgs on the dreamcast without a doubt.

Outside of Animal Crossing, I am all about RPGs...and I've been in love with Skies of Arcadia since the Dreamcast release. That, Final Fantasy IX, and Lunar: Silver Star Story/Eternal Blue (I count them as one since the storylines are pretty closely woven together) are probably my favorites of all time.

Outside of Animal Crossing, I am all about RPGs...and I've been in love with Skies of Arcadia since the Dreamcast release. That, Final Fantasy IX, and Lunar: Silver Star Story/Eternal Blue (I count them as one since the storylines are pretty closely woven together) are probably my favorites of all time.

amazing rpgs on dreamcast. wouldn't mind a phantasy star online hd remake. we got shenmue that released so i think it's only a matter of time for skies of arcadia. :)

rogue galaxy from ps2 and lost odyssey from xbox 360 are ones i would love for an hd remake as well.

Mass effect and Dead space.

Someone ported a section from dead space 1 into the unreal engine. The lighting from the engine alone makes it look fantastic!

Pokemon Gen 4 or Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.

A few of my original wishes came true like Crystal Chronicles, Xenoblade, and Friends of Mineral Town. 🥰

The Majora’s Mask and Radiamt Historia 3DS releases are great so I’d see no reason to take them even further. Would buy if they gave them both the Rune Factory 4 Special treatment though.

Some others:

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Harvest Moon 64 & AWL
Runs Factory Frontier
(this runey system was a mistake but otherwise my favourite RF game)
FE: Radiant Dawn
Fantasy Life
(even with Snackworld, it doesn’t come close to this gem)
SMT Nocturne (pleaseeeeeee)
Phantasy Star
Gauntlet Legends

I would love something like Minish Cap or Four Swords Adventure. Those are games I almost have no hope of enjoying without them being ported somehow.

Back