• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ♥ ICE, REGAL AND MUSH SETS + NUMBERS' LAMPS ♥

I'd prefer getting items from my wishlist instead, but if you don't have any, then please make your offer because I suck at them haha ;u;

I looked on MoriDB and I was thinking maybe 20k?

I dunno I suck at pricing.

Last edited:
Hi there~
I'm interested in purchasing your Mush Lamp. ^_^

I looked on MoriDB and I was thinking maybe 20k?

I dunno I suck at pricing.

It's okay! I'm selling the sloppy set to another person, sorry~ ;u;

Hey about the ice set?? I want most of the items :(

Aww sorry but I told you I was going to sell it to another person who asked for it before you :'c

But I'll definitely let you know if I find another one!

I'll take the Ice set for 50 tbt or 1mil. igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, I see your selling that to somebody else so maybe the rococo set for 10 or 20 tbt, or 500k igb

Hi there~
I'm interested in purchasing your Mush Lamp. ^_^

I have to check if I still have the mush lamp available! I'll let you know in a PM c:

Has your cabana set been bought yet? I can throw some IGB in too. :/

Nope, the cabana set is still available! I got many things from my wishlist already, so I don't need the items you listed me before c: how many igb would you pay?

Im interested in the cabana wall and floor

I prefer selling the set as a whole, not items separately ;-;

I'll take the Ice set for 50 tbt or 1mil. igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, I see your selling that to somebody else so maybe the rococo set for 10 or 20 tbt, or 500k igb

I sold the rococo set to somebody else already ;n; but I still have a rococo vanity, bed and wall available!

Would you like to get them, or are you looking for the whole set?

I could go with whatever you want. 100k~2 mil would be preferable.

For your list I have:
Tortoise Specs
Afternoon Tea Set
Stuffed Stocking

I could go with whatever you want. 100k~2 mil would be preferable.

For your list I have:
Tortoise Specs
Afternoon Tea Set
Stuffed Stocking

Those 3 items + 1mil are more than enough!! But I hope you don't mind trading tomorrow, since it's pretty late in my country and I'm heading to bed haha

I'll PM you when I'm available again! :)

Awesome, thanks! I'm in EST, so we'll probably have trouble with time zones. :/ I get home from school around 3 PM EST and should be available for the remainder of the time until 10 PM EST.

Awesome, thanks! I'm in EST, so we'll probably have trouble with time zones. :/ I get home from school around 3 PM EST and should be available for the remainder of the time until 10 PM EST.

It will be from 9PM to 11PM in my country, so it's fine! c:

Hey everyone!!

I'm selling all the items from this list, which includes the Sloppy set, Regal set (except the chair), Cabana set (customized), Ice set (except the closet, and table x2), two Rococo sets, Mush set (some items are x2), 5 customizated chaise lounges, Japanese related items, Brewstoids, numbers lamps...

I'll accept things from my whislist, furniture sets, bells... just make me an offer :)

can I buy the rococo set from you please ?

can I buy the rococo set from you please ?

I sold a whole rococo set to somebody else, but I still have a rococo vanity, bed and wall available!

Would you like to get them, or are you looking for the whole set?

Back