• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ♥ ICE, REGAL AND MUSH SETS + NUMBERS' LAMPS ♥

MJocket

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hey everyone!!

I'm selling the Regal set (except the chair), Ice set (table x2), Mush set (some items are x2), and numbers lamps (from 0 to 9 except for the 8 one).

I'll accept things from my whislist (especially the tearoom wall!!) and/or bells~ please make me reasonable offers!! :D

Last edited:
I will buy the sloppy set, regal, cabana, and mush set please
edit; looking through your list

All the number clocks, Samurai Suit, forest wall, kotetsu, mermaid statue, and planked tatami also please c:​

Last edited:
I'm interested in your sloppy set and cabana ? But you don't want IGB? Is that correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow nvm.

I will buy the sloppy set, regal, cabana, and mush set please
edit; looking through your list

All the number clocks, Samurai Suit, forest wall, kotetsu, mermaid statue, and planked tatami also please c:​

lmao I appreciate your interest in everything but I'd rather distribute a bit all my stuff among more people, if you don't mind! I can give you everything but the sloppy and cabana sets, unless the other person who wants them changes her/his mind ; u ;

You didn't write your offer, though. What would you give me in return? :)

I'm interested in your sloppy set and cabana ? But you don't want IGB? Is that correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow nvm.

Haha it's okay! I can sell you those sets, since I prefer giving my stuff to more people rather than everything just for one~

And yep, I don't need any IGB! But as I wrote, I'm looking for many other things, so make me an offer, please ^-^

Could I buy the brewstoids? ^^

Sure! What would you give me for them? <:

Yaay okay I can get your the little boppers flowers and the yellow one I can get your the afternoon teaset i can get you he trench coat and I have carnations how about 10pink for you ? I believe I can get the dresses to I just need to order them

Hi so I was able to get you a flower bopper and a bulb one the afternoon teaset the trench coat (still wrapped) toga and I'm also giving you a floppy hat just because I had an extra I'll also give you 10pink and white carnations :)

I'm interested in the Cushion and the 3 Brewstoids if they are still available.

Yes they are! Another person commented about the Brewstoids, but since I haven't heard from her/him, they are still available c:

Aw poop. Really wanted to get the sloppy set. Lol!

Well it's not sold yet! :)

PS: I just saw your signature and it is so similar to mine! My friend did it for me, but I didn't know she stole your signature idea or something!! I deleted it so I hope you don't get upset about it ;-; I'm so sorry!!

Hi so I was able to get you a flower bopper and a bulb one the afternoon teaset the trench coat (still wrapped) toga and I'm also giving you a floppy hat just because I had an extra I'll also give you 10pink and white carnations :)

Aww sounds good! Btw, do you have by any chance any of these items? Mochi pestle, Snow bunny, Tokonoma, Kagamimochi?

How is your Cabana set customized? If it is the "colorful" refurbish, I could see what I have for you!

Sweet! I believe that I have:
Afternoon Tea Set
(My Able's might have the plum coat today. Not quite sure, but I'll check)
Tortoise Specs
(I think I have a Trench Coat, but I might've sold it)

Messaged you hunni bun x

also can i catalog the brewstoids b4 you sell them plz ? there the last ones i need

Last edited:
It turns out that I only have the Afternoon Tea Set and the Tortoise Specs. -_- Is that still OK with you for the Cabana items?

is the rococo set available still?

I've looked and I have none I'm going to look at your updated list :) are we still going to trade ?

Back