• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I Shrunk my Boyfriend's Clothes OTL

EtchaSketch

(∩σᴥσ)⊃━☆゚.*
Bells
Switch
1391-9913-4610
Cherry (Fruit)
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
A little change in attitude for this thread here;
I washed my boyfriend's clothes and mistakenly shrunk a lot of his favorites. I have like, no money, and neither of us can work right now because I can't work where we live yet and he has very personal issues.

I'd like to do whatever I can to get new clothes and help out with food because we do struggle a lot just... surviving :")

I’ve got a tonnnn of examples here:
general arts
3D models
character designs

Last edited:
I dont have the money on me at the moment so I'm mainly looking ahead here, I hope you don't mind.

How much would you charge for a Chrismassy icon along the lines of this but with my character Taffy? I have an outfit in mind for her but I'd need to doodle it to make sure it worked.

Okay, so your art is so cute! I’m interested in getting something with my animal crossing character and maybe my dog if you’re up to it. How much would you be looking for?

bump! you guys can even just send a budget my way and I'll make something to match.

Back