• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I Shrunk my Boyfriend's Clothes OTL

EtchaSketch

(∩σᴥσ)⊃━☆゚.*
Bells
Switch
1391-9913-4610
Cherry (Fruit)
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
A little change in attitude for this thread here;
I washed my boyfriend's clothes and mistakenly shrunk a lot of his favorites. I have like, no money, and neither of us can work right now because I can't work where we live yet and he has very personal issues.

I'd like to do whatever I can to get new clothes and help out with food because we do struggle a lot just... surviving :")

I’ve got a tonnnn of examples here:
general arts
3D models
character designs

Last edited:
I dont have the money on me at the moment so I'm mainly looking ahead here, I hope you don't mind.

How much would you charge for a Chrismassy icon along the lines of this but with my character Taffy? I have an outfit in mind for her but I'd need to doodle it to make sure it worked.

Okay, so your art is so cute! I’m interested in getting something with my animal crossing character and maybe my dog if you’re up to it. How much would you be looking for?

bump! you guys can even just send a budget my way and I'll make something to match.

Back