Buying I seriously have the worst luck ever :/

Kluke

Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (14) +
So this the THIRD time one of my dreamies is moving without telling me :( So I'm just wondering, could someone hold my Stitches for a week or two. I'm going to do the 16-villager cycle. Ill pay you some bells!

oh my, I wish I could help but both my towns are full :(! are you tt?

do you talk to them too? i do the same and I talk to them at least 10 times until they tell me to chaddup :x

If you don't at least speak to someone every few days, they won't ping you if they're moving. You'll get a "you've been ignoring me" or "I haven't seen you in a week" dialogue instead. And they'll move right out from you. I think the idea is that if you can't be bothered to talk to them, why should they talk to you?

This is why I won't do day-by-day to move villagers. It's actually trickier than 2 days forward/2 days back. If you're going to go a day at a time, initiate a conversation with every single villager at least every 3 days or so. You don't even have to take requests. You can just say you're saying hello. It's enough to keep them happy so they'll continue to ping.

I wish I could hold Stitches for you but he just left my TT town the other day. :( I hope you find someone to hold him in time.

If you don't at least speak to someone every few days, they won't ping you if they're moving. You'll get a "you've been ignoring me" or "I haven't seen you in a week" dialogue instead. And they'll move right out from you. I think the idea is that if you can't be bothered to talk to them, why should they talk to you?

This is why I won't do day-by-day to move villagers. It's actually trickier than 2 days forward/2 days back. If you're going to go a day at a time, initiate a conversation with every single villager at least every 3 days or so. You don't even have to take requests. You can just say you're saying hello. It's enough to keep them happy so they'll continue to ping.

I wish I could hold Stitches for you but he just left my TT town the other day. :( I hope you find someone to hold him in time.
Awesome, thanks for the tip! Ill be sure to keep than in mind when I TT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold Stitches for you. Me and him will have sleepovers together.

Awesome! Ill PM you

I'd be more than happy to hold stitches for you if you haven't found anyone! Pm me

Omg awwwww again? D: That really sucks/: I picked up your Fauna for you last night btw just incase you were wondering:3
Also, what I do when I TT day by day is I make a new character, pick my favourite villager (Fang- my dreamie) then I talk to him 7-10 times everyday or untill he shows signs of irritation ( I find Crankys work the best for TTing like this) but I also talk to all my villagers at least 2 times very day I TT except the villager I want to move I only introduce myself to, then I don't ever talk to that villager c:< I just keep doing this and about a week later Fang usually tells me someone is moving:3 I've never lost anyone by accident so maybe try this way next time? c:

Last edited:
Omg awwwww again? D: That really sucks/: I picked up your Fauna for you last night btw just incase you were wondering:3
Also, what I do when I TT day by day is I make a new character, pick my favourite villager (Fang- my dreamie) then I talk to him 7-10 tomes everyday or untill he shows signs of irritation ( I find Crankys work the best for TTing like this) but I also talk to all my villagers at least 2 times very day I TT except the villager I want to move I only introduce myself to, then I don't ever talk to that villager c:< I just keep doing this and about a week later Fang usually tells me someone is moving:3 I've never lost anyone by accident so maybe try this way next time? c:

Sounds awesome! And ya, ill try that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be more than happy to hold stitches for you if you haven't found anyone! Pm me

I found someone, but thanks :)

Back