• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I have the rudest villigers ever

Lavulin98

Bells
1. They don't send my any kind of letters on their own.
2. They don't respond to any letter I send them! Doesn't matter how long or short, or what item I put in it.
3. They keep repeating the same dialogue.
4. Some didn't put up the flower wreats I sent them. :(

Honestly its so hard to become friends with them when they are such jerks. I feel like there is something wrong going at the airport with the mail.

the only times i’ve had a villager send me a letter first is when i expanded my house - i really hate the new mail delivery system though lmao

Yeah, i think my two starting villagers hate me because they didnt even bother sending gifts for my house expansion, but i got one from a villager that arrived the same day, like how is it that someone that is still unpacking can send something and they both dont. I sent Stu a gift the other day and he only complained that my letter was too short in his,and only wore the shirt for like 2 seconds before changing out of it. He is wearing it today, though XD and it looks ugly so i understand why it took him so long.

Don't send them flower wreaths. Hand the wreaths to them in person.

Don't send them flower wreaths. Hand the wreaths to them in person.

All right, I'll try, thanks! :D

IMO, it takes forever to send 1 letter! So many screens and waiting. Also 200 bells each. And to not get even a response after that, its not worth it.

IMO, it takes forever to send 1 letter! So many screens and waiting. Also 200 bells each. And to not get even a response after that, its not worth it.

Agreed. It was so much easier and faster in previous games as we could write the letters out all very quickly, and then send them all out at the same time.

Yesterday I wrapped a present for Plucky. I was happilly going to give it to her, and she said "You again? This island is not big enough for the two of us!". Rude. :(
Kiki is getting a new dress now.

Agreed though, GC villagers were much more rude. lol

Back