• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have been robbed by the HHA!

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I got the HHA pennant,shirt and jacket which are the lowest scoring HHA prizes. Then I didn't do anything score wise for some time. When I finally got some decent furniture my score skyrocketed, this is good right? Not so much. The next letter I got from the HHA said I could now buy the golden roof. WTF?! They skipped six prizes!

I never got the the silver and gold plaques, silver and gold trophies or the golden house model. This sucks. I really want those prizes. Is there any way I can get them? Do I need to pull crap out of my house to lower my score? If so is there a guide somewhere to what things are worth so I can be sure to get the right scores? Please help! Thanks

Is your mailbox full? They might be send to you later =x

Did you fully upgrade your house and then switch to a theme challenge? Because if you did that, you can only get the exterior parts. You have to get 150,000 points to get all the prizes BEFORE you switch to a theme challenge.

Hmm...this is weird...I am sorry I can't really help...maybe have others see if they have more accurate answer/solution to this.

Did you fully upgrade your house and then switch to a theme challenge? Because if you did that, you can only get the exterior parts. You have to get 150,000 points to get all the prizes BEFORE you switch to a theme challenge.

This.

I did not even know you get a golden roof. Damn! I need to pay more attention to the hha points.

Yes that is what I did. So If I drop the theme challenge can I still get those items? I thought u got them all just from points didn't know it changed if u did the challenge. I will drop that today. Thanks

Back