The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I'm not quite sure where to put this because it is New Leaf related but also forum related so excuse me.

I see a lot of people asking to clear their void and my idea was to make an official thread for it, So people can just go there and ask. I mean i get why people make a new post (i'm not against the idea and if they still want to do it then okay) so they can get a quick reply but i thought it would be kinda cool to see the community helping and working together more. Maybe it is just a quick post thing but i thought it would be kinda cool :3

Thoughts and opinions are welcome ^-^

cool idea, might be lot easier for people to help each other to clear their void :)

I could see this being a useful sticky thread on the ACNL Online board or maybe even the Villager Trading Plaza.

Good idea. I agree with Jesibie that it's likely to be best in the Villager Trading Board.

This needs to moved to bell tree HQ, considering it's a suggestion.

Thanks

Yes i see a lot of that but it isn't official i'm asking for this to be an official "sticky note" thread by a mod. That is just asking people if they can. If its a sticky note it may stay a live.

Yeah they wanted it to get stickied soo

Threads don't just get stickied, especially most suggestions.

Not how i expect it to happen. I don't expect it to happen like that, a click of two fingers, but maybe a mod thinking it or see there are people that agree with it and maybe discussing it with other mods. There is more than this thread that thinks something should be done and maybe i'm speaking too high but maybe they should act on that already.

Not how i expect it to happen. I don't expect it to happen like that, a click of two fingers, but maybe a mod thinking it or see there are people that agree with it and maybe discussing it with other mods. There is more than this thread that thinks something should be done and maybe i'm speaking too high but maybe they should act on that already.
Mods are evil and hate us especially the higher up mods so they will never do it

Mods are evil and hate us especially the higher up mods so they will never do it

I don't know how much of that is true but i use to have a forum and if it had a chance, i would make sure to employ helpful people.

Business sense or community sense in some sites are atrocious, that i do know.

Rather than asking for it, create a void-related thread and see if it's successful. If it is then we may consider turning the thread into the 'official thread' for it.

Right now, especially seeing as all attempts at this have died quickly, we aren't being shown that there is actually a need for an official thread for this.

Rather than asking for it, create a void-related thread and see if it's successful. If it is then we may consider turning the thread into the 'official thread' for it.

Right now, especially seeing as all attempts at this have died quickly, we aren't being shown that there is actually a need for an official thread for this.

But that's the thing, they keep making threads on it so that is the reason there should be one. People have already tried that i seen them all die and get buried if it was a sticky in a known place i doubt it would. There are hundreds of people on this forum, its one of the known forums for New Leaf i feel.

But that's the thing, they keep making threads on it so that is the reason there should be one. People have already tried that i seen them all die and get buried if it was a sticky in a known place i doubt it would. There are hundreds of people on this forum, its one of the known forums for New Leaf i feel.

The same threads get made over and over for almost every topic. If we stickied them all then that would be redundant. Usually if official threads like this are made by staff it is the result of an overwhelming need for a singular thread in order to declutter the board - void-clearing threads are nowhere near that level.

If you feel so strongly about this then make the thread yourself. Advertise it in your signature to spread awareness. Actually show us that there is a need/use for one and that it could be successful. Most threads become official after they've been shown to be successful; not created as an official thread from the get go. See our ACNL Online board for examples - excluding the thread created by Sockhead (a former staff member) the official threads were all user-created.

Last edited:
Back