• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I have a question about rocks

Miss Sadie

Bells
I'm trying to move a villager into a certain area but each time I try to do so, it never happens due to a rock that keeps spawning in that spot. I've placed paths down over my entire village so that I can get villagers to move into a specific area so maybe that's why it happens due to no space being available for the rock to spawn. Any tips on how to avert this? Many thanks in advance

If you put paths on every tile of your village, try removing some so that no more empty 3x3 spots remain- villagers will still not move there. Then hopefully your gem rock will spawn elsewhere ( ' ▽ ' )

I am very dedicated haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you're saying to create another 3x3 spot or just get rid of some paths but just don't make them 3x3?

Get rid of some paths, but don't make them large enough that villagers will move there (basically make them less than 3x3) so that the gem rock can spawn somewhere other than the area for your villager

Back