The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
How do I get rid of this stupid tan? I'm annoying me.

Oh, I thought you meant irl xd. You can try to time travel to winter. Might visit your town later if I want to.

Oh, I thought you meant irl xd. You can try to time travel to winter. Might visit your town later if I want to.

Lol so I'm going to make you play AC again. I'm excited. It isn't finished yet!!

Lol so I'm going to make you play AC again. I'm excited. It isn't finished yet!!

My town will probably look like a mess, if I can get of the computer because I'm bored I will try to play Animal Crossing.

stay indoors, or use an umbrella to prevent tan

Well,The best reason to get away the tanning,Use an umbrella,or after a period of time,Go inside a building and stay there for a while.

I used to be super pale.
Now I look like a totally new race. ;-;

Just stay away from going out in the sun too long, and that should bring your tan down, or risk of tan. :)

I've had mine for 2 weeks and I've tried what online websites have said such as using an umbrella in sunny weather, staying inside etc. Nothing works to help it go down. You ONLY get one when the sky is fully blue without a single cloud.

So, all you can do is wait.

Wear wide-brimmed hats for several days or walk around with an umbrella... or only play at night.

I look extremely ugly with a level 2 town, i'm back to level 1 today! I hope that tomorrow i'm pale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back