I had to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Bells
Cake
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/gV9j1Kgymbw&feature=popular'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/gV9j1Kgymbw&feature=popular' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

: D.

The bad thing about it is that it was a bag of sour patch kids. Dammit, I thought it was a water bottle.

[Nook said:
,Aug 11 2010, 01:28:41 PM]The bad thing about it is that it was a bag of sour patch kids. Dammit, I thought it was a water bottle.
hope it didnt go to waste

pokeboy said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 11 2010, 01:28:41 PM]The bad thing about it is that it was a bag of sour patch kids. Dammit, I thought it was a water bottle.
hope it didnt go to waste
It's Bieber's, now. Better go to waste.

[Nook said:
,Aug 11 2010, 01:23:12 PM]They missed his weak spot. And bring rocks next time.
Come on man, don't be so insensitive to the thrower, he didn't have much of a target to throw at.

Pear said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 11 2010, 01:23:12 PM]They missed his weak spot. And bring rocks next time.
Come on man, don't be so insensitive to the thrower, he didn't have much of a target to throw at.
lol

they shouldve made a game throwing stuff at him, whoever knocks him down wins.

of course to knock him back would be just one hit

I hate how he gets hit by stuff and then later he tries to act all cool about it.
Like when he hit himself in the head with the door.
If he just layed on the floor, it would be funny. lol

While I don't like this artist at all, I don't see why people feel the need to try and cause bodily harm towards him.

What's the point of that?

Rawburt said:
While I don't like this artist at all, I don't see why people feel the need to try and cause bodily harm towards him.

He gets that some people hate him.

Rawburt said:

Maybe it's the modern day version of throwing rotten bananas and apples? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back