R.I.P. Team Fruit

Hold up. What if someone made a Team Rocket here? THE BAD TEAMS ARIIIIIIIIIIIEEESE.

Hold up. What if someone made a Team Rocket here? THE BAD TEAMS ARIIIIIIIIIIIEEESE.

o: There's already a team (can't find the thread) that's attacking all of the weak teams. It destroyed the already damaged Team Cake (from the scandal that went on there) and it threatened Team Birthstone

But I think that would be fun if there were more Team wars, so if you decide to make one, all power to you~

(always loved Team Rocket xD)

o: There's already a team (can't find the thread) that's attacking all of the weak teams. It destroyed the already damaged Team Cake (from the scandal that went on there) and it threatened Team Birthstone

But I think that would be fun if there were more Team wars, so if you decide to make one, all power to you~

(always loved Team Rocket xD)

I guess I would have to be the Good Guy Ash for a team war but I am only looking for enjoyment and happiness in my team! So please, I would like you to become a mod to help prevent any conflict. You are perfect for the job!

I guess I would have to be the Good Guy Ash for a team war but I am only looking for enjoyment and happiness in my team! So please, I would like you to become a mod to help prevent any conflict. You are perfect for the job!

^-^ Well in that case I'd be more than happy to be a mod of the team! I'll look to it to make sure no wars happen or threats occur.

~Updated Quest Rosters~

^-^ Well in that case I'd be more than happy to be a mod of the team! I'll look to it to make sure no wars happen or threats occur.

~Updated Quest Rosters~

Ohmygosh thanks! I'll add u to the mods list. Hope you have fun!

For Quest #2:

A fruit collectible huh... Other than the usual proposals of perfect fruit and the island fruits, I'm gonna go with a chocolate covered strawberry collectible! I wish I could art ;--; but I could totally imagine it being a cute pair with the chocolate cake. And it could be a valentine's thing too ❤

Last edited:
Ohmygosh thanks! I'll add u to the mods list. Hope you have fun!

^-^ Can't wait!

For Quest #2:

A fruit collectible huh... Other than the usual proposals of perfect fruit and the island fruits, I'm gonna go with a chocolate covered strawberry collectible! I wish I could art ;--; but I could totally imagine it being a cute pair with the chocolate cake. And it could be a valentine's thing too ❤

xD That sounds really good! Strawberries or other berries in the next generation of AC would kinda be nice :/ They're shown on the cakes and villagers always talk about them, so maybe some berry bushes would be fun (and it'd mean berry collectibles someday maybe)
The valentines thing though always was strange for me, I never knew why they didn't give out like chocolate heart collectibles or something like that? At least make them not disappear or maybe be giftable.....

~Updated Quest Roster~

oh~ berry bushes! I hope that comes out *w*

hm, I was did not join tbt to see what valentine's day was like here so I'm not sure o:

oh~ berry bushes! I hope that comes out *w*

hm, I was did not join tbt to see what valentine's day was like here so I'm not sure o:

Me too! *o*

And I missed it, but during the week of Valentine's, you could gift people valentine's rose collectibles. And after valentine's day, each day they would all fade a shade of color, until a week after they would be gone

I think they could at least have the courtesy of letting us keeping them, since after all we get to keep eggs (easter), candy (halloween), and TBTF (Christmas)

~Updated Quest Roster~

Me too! *o*

And I missed it, but during the week of Valentine's, you could gift people valentine's rose collectibles. And after valentine's day, each day they would all fade a shade of color, until a week after they would be gone

I think they could at least have the courtesy of letting us keeping them, since after all we get to keep eggs (easter), candy (halloween), and TBTF (Christmas)

~Updated Quest Roster~

ah, maybe in the future! :) that would be nice, along with releasing different hybrids for a colorful lineup *w*

Quest #3: What is your favorite collectible on TBT and why?

Right now it's the cherry because I'm still so happy about getting my cherry. XD I also like the popsicle because it's so colourful!

Back