• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Story's Audiobook - Come Listen to My Random Senseless Novel!

Bump!

Sooo close to finishing Season 2! Ugh, finally.
I hate Season 2 because of how dorky it is. ;w;

Never thought I'd actually miss the PSCs smh

Last edited:
Listened to a couple of chapters of season 5; a little odd to say the least, but sometimes I can't help but laugh or giggle a little. X'D A bit confusing sometimes but, well, okay. :p

Listened to a couple of chapters of season 5; a little odd to say the least, but sometimes I can't help but laugh or giggle a little. X'D A bit confusing sometimes but, well, okay. :p

Lol well at least you listened to it! xD
It's supposed to have that wild and crazy vibe where sometimes you don't know what's happening.
Of course Season 5 is where like everything goes down so it might be a little confusing if you don't know where stuff came from. xD

Lol well at least you listened to it! xD
It's supposed to have that wild and crazy vibe where sometimes you don't know what's happening.
Of course Season 5 is where like everything goes down so it might be a little confusing if you don't know where stuff came from. xD

Wow then you did a good job on giving the vibe off! =O I don't think I could do that very well XD
Ahh alright lololol

Wow then you did a good job on giving the vibe off! =O I don't think I could do that very well XD
Ahh alright lololol

Thanks lol! Most of the problem came from time restraints- I only wrote at school and wanted to get so many pages done by the end of the day which is why some things just suddenly "end".
The cool thing about it though is that the characters (mainly Nathan) know that this isn't how stories should go and in Season 5 they do their best to fix it.

When I start writing Season 6 things will (hopefully) make more sense because I won't have any type of restrictions so I can write decent chapters for once!

Thanks lol! Most of the problem came from time restraints- I only wrote at school and wanted to get so many pages done by the end of the day which is why some things just suddenly "end".
The cool thing about it though is that the characters (mainly Nathan) know that this isn't how stories should go and in Season 5 they do their best to fix it.

When I start writing Season 6 things will (hopefully) make more sense because I won't have any type of restrictions so I can write decent chapters for once!

Ohhhhh that actually make a lot of sense! XD Really interesting :3

That'llbe nice ^u^/

Back