I finally beat Luigi’s Mansion 3!

QueenCobra

Gutted, rotted, Gila monster, BEAST!
Bells
And just in time for spooky season! 👻

I’m really proud of myself omg…😭

If you’re still working on the game, feel free to ask me any questions! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Wait…now I have a question…what does finishing the game with Rank B mean? I tried seeing if there was more to do in the game afterward, but it just took me back to the final boss. I quit that part, so I hope the ending still saved

Last edited:
The rank is based on the amount of treasure you collect, I believe. It means you didn't collect all the special gems and such.

The rank is based on the amount of treasure you collect, I believe. It means you didn't collect all the special gems and such.
Oh. Right. I’ve seen some refer to it as the “early” ending, because in the “good” one, you help restore the hotel to its old beauty? (Or something like that?) Idk. I thought the ending I got was cute though lol— all the ghosts in their hard hats….😭

Congrats on that feat!

Would you say this game is worth buying? I've only played Dark Moon on the 3DS so I don't have the bias of having played the Gamecube game.

Oh. Right. I’ve seen some refer to it as the “early” ending, because in the “good” one, you help restore the hotel to its old beauty? (Or something like that?) Idk. I thought the ending I got was cute though lol— all the ghosts in their hard hats….😭
The only real difference with the endings is how many stories the rebuilt hotel has at the end of the game. Otherwise, it's hardly an alternate ending so much as a cute little visual indicator of your progress.

Congrats on that feat!

Would you say this game is worth buying? I've only played Dark Moon on the 3DS so I don't have the bias of having played the Gamecube game.
I got it as a gift for Christmas 2019, and I had barely played the original Luigi’s Mansion before (at church, of all places lol.)
I thought Luigi’s Mansion 3 was loads of fun and I enjoyed the varieties of settings on the different floors. Polterpup is also adorable…. Idk. I know it took me a while to beat, but I was playing other things off and on, so that’s partially why.

I got it as a gift for Christmas 2019, and I had barely played the original Luigi’s Mansion before (at church, of all places lol.)
I thought Luigi’s Mansion 3 was loads of fun and I enjoyed the varieties of settings on the different floors. Polterpup is also adorable…. Idk. I know it took me a while to beat, but I was playing other things off and on, so that’s partially why.
LOL at playing that at church. Good to know though, thank you! I'll add it to my Christmas list!

LOL at playing that at church. Good to know though, thank you! I'll add it to my Christmas list!
Yeah. When I was in Sunday school, sometimes it got too crowded and the teachers either put on Shrek or let us play video games lol.

Congrats!

I think the only thing left to do is complete all of the achievements the game has to offer - there's a reward, but it doesn't affect gameplay unfortunately.

Back