• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I did it guys! (Golden tools progress)

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
I caught all the august bugs and fish that I needed last night and this morning. Bugs I got so lucky on. I caught TWO tarantulas and one hercules beetle. The last one was a jewel beetle. Oh yeah I got the scarab beetle too.

Ive actually been having trouble finding any fleas havent caught one yet. Anyone have something to fill in about

My missing fish is a stringfish and thats the last one

Missing bugs are fly, flea, and walking stick so im set for september

Also if anyone would like to visit and trade friends codes im open to

Congrats on the progress!

AFAIK, fleas spawning on villagers in ACWW is completely at random as opposed to ACNH which has a separate spawn rate/conditions that need to be met compared to general bug spawning. I don't think certain conditions need to be met for fleas to spawn in WW as I just started a new town a few days ago and fleas spawned on Elmer my first day of playing (before I even had a net in rotation at Nook's Cranny). Probably just luck of the draw.

Congrats on the progress!

AFAIK, fleas spawning on villagers in ACWW is completely at random as opposed to ACNH which has a separate spawn rate/conditions that need to be met compared to general bug spawning. I don't think certain conditions need to be met for fleas to spawn in WW as I just started a new town a few days ago and fleas spawned on Elmer my first day of playing (before I even had a net in rotation at Nook's Cranny). Probably just luck of the draw.
ill have to pay attention to my neighbors more often. Thanks ^_^

Hows ur new town going

I did it! I caught a flea

I thought filbert was clean and I spoke to him and only then I noticed them jumping

Waiting on my brand new golden net

Back