• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii its me stalking your thread again

i was just wondering if the toy hammer goes for the avg price of 7k tbt how many art pieces would i have to draw

and also the same question for the chocolate cake?

Gosh Kanaa, that'd be a toooooon of drawings .~.

Gosh Kanaa, that'd be a toooooon of drawings .~.

ahhh not both of them combined ; v ; i'm only going to choose one or the other but it seems like for the hammer it'd be like 5 million drawings

Would you be interested in a fullbody? it's pay what you want

New Canvaas.jpgCheer Adopjkt.jpg

ahhh not both of them combined ; v ; i'm only going to choose one or the other but it seems like for the hammer it'd be like 5 million drawings
Gathered that :^O Hammer would leave you dead lmao.

I mean, one or two for the choco cake would be rad.

Gathered that :^O Hammer would leave you dead lmao.

I mean, one or two for the choco cake would be rad.

haha i feel stupid, and yess i'll be considering that cake or possibly a candy, i'll VM you about it later
tumblr_inline_mz47ugoRnC1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a fullbody? it's pay what you want
Not really my thing, sorry.

haha i feel stupid, and yess i'll be considering that cake or possibly a candy, i'll VM you about it later
tumblr_inline_mz47ugoRnC1qid2nw.gif
Naw it's ok u dingus!!
And I see! I may keep my candies that I have shown tho '^' I mean I have 7 other Red candies but ye..

Added Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, He's not a Smash main but once I get the hang of him better, he'll definitely be added to my secondaries, but I love his armor design and his Red color is my favorite on him.

Only human proportions on that fella, Don't think he'd look good as a Chibi.
Changed Papyrus to "2nd" because a certain someone thought I had sexual fantasies about him since he was first in the list, because that makes sense right?

Last edited:
Bump, obviously since Corrin wears armor, I'm more than welling to throw more bells your way.

Depending on your art style, I can accept Chibi versions of Corrin (No oversized head tho) if this offends you then I apologize.

Depending on your art style, I can accept Chibi versions of Corrin (No oversized head tho) if this offends you then I apologize.

I could do Corrin! My art is name your price if you're interested.

bloop.jpg

I can make the head smaller if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back