Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii its me stalking your thread again

i was just wondering if the toy hammer goes for the avg price of 7k tbt how many art pieces would i have to draw

and also the same question for the chocolate cake?

Gosh Kanaa, that'd be a toooooon of drawings .~.

Gosh Kanaa, that'd be a toooooon of drawings .~.

ahhh not both of them combined ; v ; i'm only going to choose one or the other but it seems like for the hammer it'd be like 5 million drawings

Would you be interested in a fullbody? it's pay what you want

New Canvaas.jpgCheer Adopjkt.jpg

ahhh not both of them combined ; v ; i'm only going to choose one or the other but it seems like for the hammer it'd be like 5 million drawings
Gathered that :^O Hammer would leave you dead lmao.

I mean, one or two for the choco cake would be rad.

Gathered that :^O Hammer would leave you dead lmao.

I mean, one or two for the choco cake would be rad.

haha i feel stupid, and yess i'll be considering that cake or possibly a candy, i'll VM you about it later
tumblr_inline_mz47ugoRnC1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a fullbody? it's pay what you want
Not really my thing, sorry.

haha i feel stupid, and yess i'll be considering that cake or possibly a candy, i'll VM you about it later
tumblr_inline_mz47ugoRnC1qid2nw.gif
Naw it's ok u dingus!!
And I see! I may keep my candies that I have shown tho '^' I mean I have 7 other Red candies but ye..

Added Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, He's not a Smash main but once I get the hang of him better, he'll definitely be added to my secondaries, but I love his armor design and his Red color is my favorite on him.

Only human proportions on that fella, Don't think he'd look good as a Chibi.
Changed Papyrus to "2nd" because a certain someone thought I had sexual fantasies about him since he was first in the list, because that makes sense right?

Last edited:
Bump, obviously since Corrin wears armor, I'm more than welling to throw more bells your way.

Depending on your art style, I can accept Chibi versions of Corrin (No oversized head tho) if this offends you then I apologize.

Depending on your art style, I can accept Chibi versions of Corrin (No oversized head tho) if this offends you then I apologize.

I could do Corrin! My art is name your price if you're interested.

bloop.jpg

I can make the head smaller if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back